- The report contains detailed information about Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. business.
About Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. provides staffing and outsourcing services to the healthcare market primarily in the United States. The company provides travel nurse and allied staffing; temporary physician staffing (locum tenens); clinical trials staffing and retained physician search; and educational seminars, specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
The company operates through four business segments: Nurse and Allied Staffing, Physician Staffing, Clinical Trials Services, and Other Human Capital Management Services.
Nurse and Allied Staffing
Nurse and Allied Staffing business segment primarily provides travel nurse and allied staffing services and per diem nurse services to acute care hospitals. Nurse and allied staffing services are also marketed to public and private healthcare facilities and for-profit and not-for-profit facilities throughout the U.S.
The companys Allied Health Group provides nurse practitioners and physician assistants, as well as staffing for the radiation therapy market to hospitals, healthcare facilities and physician practice groups across the U.S. The company also provides other healthcare professionals in a range of specialties that include operating room technicians and various allied health professionals, such as rehabilitation therapists, radiology technicians, respiratory therapists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and radiation therapy technicians to assignments in hospitals and non-acute care settings such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes and sports medicine clinics, and, to a lesser degree, in non-clinical settings, such as schools.
The company operates differentiated brands Cross Country TravCorps, MedStaff, NovaPro, Cross Country Local, CRU-48, Assignment America and Allied Health Group to recruit nurses and allied healthcare professionals on a domestic and international basis.
The company operates its travel staffing business from a relatively centralized business model servicing all of the assignment needs of its field employees and client facilities through operation centers located in Boca Raton, Florida; Malden, Massachusetts; Tampa, Florida; Newtown Square, Pennsylvania; and Norcross, Georgia. The companys per diem staffing services are provided through a network of 15 branch offices serving major metropolitan markets predominantly located on the east and west coasts of the U.S.
Physician Staffing business segment provides multi-specialty locum tenens and allied staffing services to the healthcare industry in 50 states. The company also offers allied health providers temporary and permanent staffing opportunities at healthcare client facilities. In addition, the company is one of only three locum tenens companies with an in-house Credentials Verification Organization (Credent) that is certified by the NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), which verifies critical credentials prior to MDAs assignments. The company is a multi-specialty physician staffing company that has procured an occurrence form policy from Medical Protective Company, a Berkshire-Hathaway insurance company. The company provides services to various U.S. government institutions, including the Indian Health Services, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Army, Air Force and other agencies. It primarily serves hospitals, physician practice groups, and other healthcare facilities.
Clinical Trials Services
Clinical Trials services business segment provides clinical trials, drug safety and regulatory professionals on a contract staffing and outsourced basis to companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, as well as to contract research organizations (CRO) and acute care hospitals conducting clinical research trials in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Human Capital Management services business segment includes the companys education and training and retained search businesses.
The company provides a range of traditional contract staffing, clinical research outsourcing, drug safety monitoring, and regulatory consulting services to pharmaceutical, biotechnolo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. History
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?