- The report contains detailed information about Genoptix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genoptix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genoptix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genoptix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genoptix, Inc. business.
About Genoptix, Inc.
Genoptix, Inc. provides specialized laboratory services. The company focuses on delivering personalized diagnostic services to community-based hematologists and oncologists, or hem/oncs. Its service offerings, COMPASS and CHART, are specifically designed to address the unmet needs of community-based hem/oncs. The companys COMPASS service offering includes the determination by its hempaths of the appropriate diagnostic tests to be conducted and the performance of these tests. It evaluates, synthesizes and summarizes the results into a report. The companys CHART service offering combines multiple COMPASS assessments and analyses of disease progression after intervening clinical action, providing the hem/onc with a diagnostic tool to track both a patient's disease and response to the prescribed treatment regimen.
The companys diagnostic services and non-proprietary technologies, each of which include professional interpretation by its hempaths and utilize instrumentation operated by trained personnel, can be ordered individually or, for hematomalignancies, as part of its COMPASS or CHART service offerings: Histopathology, a microscopic evaluation of blood or bone marrow material to identify the nature and extent of disease; Flow Cytometry, a quantitative method to characterize the maturation level of cells and measure the type and amount of leukemia/lymphoma via automated assessment of cellular surface characteristics; Cytogenetics, a suite of methods designed to reveal changes and/or abnormalities at the level of the chromosome to identify malignant processes and to assist in the prognosis of a malignancy; Molecular, a quantitative method to follow progression of disease and response to therapy at the genetic level (DNA and RNA); and CTC, including identification and enumeration of tumor cells circulating in the blood of metastatic breast, colon, and prostate cancer patients.
On February 25, 2010, the company announced that it would participate in Aetna Inc.'s national provider network to offer specialized laboratory and diagnostic services designed to optimize the care of patients suffering from hematomalignancies, or cancers of the blood and bone marrow, including leukemia and lymphoma.
The company serves governmental payors, such as Medicare and Medicaid; private insurers, including managed care organizations; and private payors, such as hospitals, patients, and others for the specialized diagnostic services rendered to its hem/onc customers. The company provides specialized testing services and access to its hempaths through collaborations with select pharmaceutical companies.
The companys competitors include Genzyme Corporation, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Laboratory Corporation of America and Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
Genoptix, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENOPTIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENOPTIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENOPTIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENOPTIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENOPTIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genoptix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genoptix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genoptix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genoptix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genoptix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENOPTIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENOPTIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENOPTIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENOPTIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENOPTIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENOPTIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genoptix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genoptix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genoptix, Inc. Major Shareholders
Genoptix, Inc. History
Genoptix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genoptix, Inc. Offices and Representations
Genoptix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genoptix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genoptix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Genoptix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Genoptix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genoptix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genoptix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genoptix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Genoptix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Genoptix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genoptix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genoptix, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?