- The report contains detailed information about MEDNAX, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MEDNAX, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MEDNAX, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MEDNAX, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MEDNAX, Inc. business.
About MEDNAX, Inc.
MEDNAX, Inc. provides physician services, including newborn, maternal-fetal, pediatric subspecialty, and anesthesia care. As of December 31, 2009, the companys national network comprised 1,484 affiliated physicians, including 928 physicians who provide neonatal clinical care, in 33 states and Puerto Rico, primarily within hospital-based neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), to babies born prematurely or with medical complications.
The company has 168 affiliated physicians who provide maternal-fetal medical care to expectant mothers experiencing complicated pregnancies and obstetrician hospitalist services in areas where affiliated neonatal physicians practice. Its network includes other pediatric subspecialists, including 98 physicians providing pediatric cardiology care, 68 physicians providing pediatric intensive care, and 36 physicians providing hospital-based pediatric care. In addition, the company has 186 physicians who provide anesthesia care to patients in connection with surgical and other medical procedures.
The company provides neonatal care to babies born prematurely or with complications within specific hospital units, primarily NICUs, through a network of 928 affiliated neonatal physicians and other related clinical professionals who staff and manage clinical activities at approximately 300 NICUs in 33 states and Puerto Rico.
The companys affiliated neonatologists provide 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week coverage in NICUs, support the local referring physician community and are available for consultation in other hospital departments. Its neonatal physicians interact with colleagues across the country through an internal communications system. Neonatal physicians also work collaboratively with maternal-fetal medicine subspecialists to coordinate care of mothers experiencing complicated pregnancies and their fetuses. The company also employs or contracts with neonatal nurse practitioners, who work with affiliated physicians in providing medical care.
The company provides outpatient and inpatient maternal-fetal care to expectant mothers with complicated pregnancies and their fetuses through a network of 168 affiliated physicians who provide maternal-fetal medical care, as well as other related clinical professionals. Its affiliated neonatologists practice with maternal-fetal medicine subspecialists to provide coordinated care for expectant mothers with complicated pregnancies whose babies are often admitted to the NICU upon delivery.
Pediatric Cardiology Care
The companys pediatric cardiology practice consists of 98 affiliated physicians and other related clinical professionals who provide specialized cardiac care to the fetus, neonatal, and pediatric patients with congenital and acquired heart disorders, as well as adults with congenital heart defects, through scheduled office visits, hospital rounds and immediate consultation in emergency situations.
Other Pediatric Subspecialty Care
The companys network includes other pediatric subspecialists such as pediatric intensivists and pediatric hospitalists. In addition, its affiliated physicians seek to provide support services in other areas of hospitals, particularly in the labor and delivery area, nursery and pediatric department, where immediate accessibility to specialized care may be critical.
Pediatric Intensive Care: The company has 68 affiliated physicians who provide clinical care for critically ill or injured children and adolescents. They staff and manage PICUs at 32 hospitals.
Pediatric Hospitalists: The company has 36 affiliated hospital-based physicians who provide clinical care to acutely ill children at 16 hospitals.
Other Newborn and Pediatric Care: The companys affiliated physicians and advanced nurse practitioners provide hospital-based coverage, they are situated to provide specialized care to address medical needs that may arise during a babys hospitalization. This program is made available for babies during their hospital stay, which in the case of healthy babies consists of evaluation and observation, following which they are referred, and their hospital records are provided, to their pediatricians or family practitioners for follow-up care.
Newborn Hearing Screening Program: The companys affiliated physicians also oversee newborn hearing screening program. In 2009, the company screened approximately 445,000 babies for potential hearing loss at 230 hospitals across the nation.
The company provides anesthesia care at hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and office-based practices with 186 affiliated anesthesiologists. It also employs CRNAs and AAs, who work with affiliated physicians in providing anesthesia care. Its anesthesiologists work as part of a team that includes surgeons and nurses. They support the surgeons by providing medical care before, during and after surgery so that surgeons may concentrate on the applicable surgery. Its anesthesiologists provide this care by evaluating the patient and consulting with the surgical team before surgery, providing pain control and support of life functions during surgery, supervising care after surgery and discharging the patient from the recovery unit. They also support other departments within the hospital such as labor and delivery, sedation for imaging, and the hospitals emergency room by providing services as appropriate to patients requiring immediate care.
The company provides services in 33 states, including Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia, and Puerto Rico.
MEDNAX, Inc. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDNAX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDNAX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDNAX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDNAX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDNAX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MEDNAX, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MEDNAX, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MEDNAX, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MEDNAX, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MEDNAX, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDNAX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDNAX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDNAX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDNAX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDNAX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDNAX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MEDNAX, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MEDNAX, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MEDNAX, Inc. Major Shareholders
MEDNAX, Inc. History
MEDNAX, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MEDNAX, Inc. Offices and Representations
MEDNAX, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MEDNAX, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MEDNAX, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MEDNAX, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
MEDNAX, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MEDNAX, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MEDNAX, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MEDNAX, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MEDNAX, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MEDNAX, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MEDNAX, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MEDNAX, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?