- The report contains detailed information about Animal Health International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Animal Health International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Animal Health International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Animal Health International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Animal Health International, Inc. business.
About Animal Health International, Inc.
Animal Health International, Inc. distributes animal health products in the United States and Canada.
The company offers a selection of approximately 40,000 animal health products, including proprietary branded products, which it sources from approximately 1,500 manufacturers. The company also offers its customers additional products through special orders. Its products comprise four major categories: pharmaceuticals, biologicals, pet foods and nutritional products, and other products.
Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals include dosage form medicines employed in disease prevention and treatment programs. Pharmaceuticals, such as antibiotics, anthelmintics, insecticides, and implants include both over-the-counter products, which can be sold directly to end-users, and ethical products, which are sold to, or through, veterinarians.
Antibiotics are administered for the treatment and prevention of diseases, such as chronic respiratory disease and for growth promotion. Antibiotics include products, such as tetracyclines, penicillins, erythromycins, cephalosporins, and fluroquinolones. Antibiotics are available in injectable, bolus (pill), additive, and drench (liquid) forms.
Anthelmintics are deworming agents administered on a routine basis to animals for the prevention and treatment of internal parasites and worms in production animals. Worms include gastrointestinal roundworms, stomach worms, intestinal worms and lungworms. Anthelmintics are available in injectable, bolus, drench, additive, pour-on, and paste forms.
Insecticides are used to control insect populations on animals and their premises, and are administered on a routine, preventative basis. Insecticides can be used to control flies, lice, ticks, mites and fleas, and are available in dust, liquid, spray, and ear tag forms. Endectocides are active against both internal and external parasites and hence are both an anthelmintic and an insecticide.
Implants are used for the promotion of growth in animals, to increase weight gain and improve yield in cattle.
Biologicals: Biologicals, including bacterial and viral vaccines and antitoxins, stimulate immunity to disease in both production and companion animals. Bacterial vaccines are bacterial products that are used on a routine basis to prevent diseases, such as black leg, leptospirosis, red water, and shipping fever. Viral vaccines are used for the control of respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases. Antitoxins provide short-term protection for certain soil borne and certain other infections, such as tetanus.
Pet foods, and nutritional products, including medicated feed additives. The company offers various pet foods and nutritional products, such as dietary supplements, probiotics (i.e. beneficial bacteria-based treatments), vitamins and treats, to veterinarians and retail stores. Medicated additives include regulated products, such as antibiotics and anti-bacterials, and are used at low levels to promote growth in production animals and, at high levels, for therapeutic treatment.
Other products, including diagnostics, capital equipment, medical devices and supplies, chemicals, calf feeding bottles, and dairy lagoon treatment systems: The company offers a range of diagnostics, capital equipment and medical devices and supplies, including disposable kits, replacement strips and reagents. These products are used for testing various animal species body fluids and tissue for disease and/or conditions or in residue testing of animal products. While heartworm diagnostics are at the core of this market, other products also include a range of blood tests for disorders, such as ehrlichia, feline leukemia, parvovirus, feline infectious peritonitis, and feline immunodeficiency virus. Medical supplies are used in cleaning and sanitizing equipment and facilities, as well as diagnostic and suture components, and grooming products, such as brushes and shampoos. Chemicals include sanitizers, cleaning agents, disinfectants, insecticides, and rodenticides, and are typically used by production animal producers.
Proprietary branded products: In addition to the four major categories of products, the c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Animal Health International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Animal Health International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Animal Health International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Animal Health International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Animal Health International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Animal Health International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Animal Health International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Animal Health International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Animal Health International, Inc. History
Animal Health International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Animal Health International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Animal Health International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Animal Health International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Animal Health International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Animal Health International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Animal Health International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Animal Health International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Animal Health International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Animal Health International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Animal Health International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Animal Health International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Animal Health International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Animal Health International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?