Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Alphatec Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alphatec Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alphatec Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alphatec Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alphatec Holdings, Inc. business.
About Alphatec Holdings, Inc.
Alphatec Holdings, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on the design, development, manufacturing, and marketing of products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders, with a focus on products that treat conditions that affect the aging spine. The companys broad product portfolio and pipeline includes various spinal disorder products and systems focused on solutions addressing the cervical, thoracolumbar, intervertebral, minimally invasive, vertebral compression fracture, disorders related to poor bone quality, and spinal stenosis markets.
The companys products and systems are made of titanium, titanium alloy, stainless steel, cobalt chrome, and heat resistant, radiolucent, biocompatible plastic called polyetheretherketone, or PEEK. The company sells products made of allograft, precision-milled and processed human bone that surgeons can use in place of metal and synthetic materials. It also sells bone-grafting products that comprise both tissue-based and synthetic materials. In addition to selling its products in the U.S., the company also sells its products in Japan, the European Union, South America, and Hong Kong.
The companys principal product offering includes spinal implant products and systems consisted of components, such as spine screws and rods, adjustable bridges, spinal spacers, plates, bone cement for use in a vertebroplasty, and various biologic offerings. In addition, outside of the U.S. the company sells an additional solution for treating vertebral compression fractures and a screw that is designed to be used in patients that require increased fixation.
Zodiac Degenerative Fixation System: The companys Zodiac Degenerative Fixation System is a spinal system that offers polyaxial pedicle screws and instruments. The companys Zodiac Degenerative Fixation System has a set-screw closure mechanism. It also has pre-cut and pre-contoured rods that are available in different sizes. The companys Zodiac Degenerative Fixation System is designed to be used in connection with its Novel Spacers and its Allograft Spacers.
CORE Lumbar Plating System: The companys CORE Lumbar Plating System is a posterior lumbar plating system. The CORE Lumbar Plating system comprises a rigid pre-contoured plate and rods that is anchored by fixed-post pedicle screws.
Zodiac Deformity Fixation System: The companys Zodiac Deformity Fixation System is designed to be used in conjunction with many of its other products, including its Zodiac Degenerative Fixation System, its Novel Spacers, and its Allograft Spacers. The companys Zodiac Deformity Fixation System has components, such as polyaxial screws, connectors, and instrumentation that are designed to enable the surgeon to address patient-specific spinal deformities.
Novel PEEK and Titanium Spacers: The companys family of Novel PEEK and titanium spacers addresses the surgical need to accommodate varying patient anatomies, surgical approaches and composite material options. The company offers multiple implant designs, each of which is available in various shapes and heights.
Connect, Connect II, Solo and Duet Allograft Spacers: The company offers a portfolio of allograft spacers available in a range of shapes and sizes, each with corresponding instrumentation, which are intended for use in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar regions of the spine. The company has multiple distinct cervical allograft spacer designs. Additionally, the company offers a posterior lumbar allograft spacer. The companys allograft spacers also come in various densities, permitting surgeons to decide whether to place an emphasis on rigidity, by using a dense allograft, or porosity, by using a less-dense allograft.
Trestle Anterior Cervical Plate System: The companys Trestle Anterior Cervical Plate System has a window that enables the surgeon to have improved graft site and end plate visualization; which is designed to allow for better placement of the plate.
Reveal Anterior Cervical Plate System: The companys Reveal Anterior Cervical Plate System features a window that enables the surgeon to see the graft site during surgery. The Reveal Anterior Cervical Plate
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alphatec Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alphatec Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALPHATEC HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. History
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment and Supplies Industry Statistics
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?