- The report contains detailed information about Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advanced BioPhotonics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. business.
About Advanced BioPhotonics Inc.
Advanced BioPhotonics, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and commercialization of digital imaging technology for the diagnosis and management of various diseases including cancer and vascular disease.
The companys product, the BioScanIR system, is a digital infrared imaging device that detects diseases that affect the perfusion or reperfusion (movement or flow) of blood in tissues and organs. The BioScanIR system assists physicians and researchers in differentiating between normal and abnormal tissues by detecting very small changes in perfusion. The BioScanIR uses an infrared sensor, called a Quantum Well Infrared Photodetector (QWIP) which it has licensed on an exclusive basis from the California Institute of Technology.
In 1998, the company entered into an agreement with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which is managed by the California Institute of Technology, known as CalTech. Pursuant to this agreement, it obtained the exclusive license to exploit infrared radiation detection technology as embodied in certain issued and pending patents and any related U.S. or foreign patents or patent applications relating to QWIP technology. Under this agreement, it owns an exclusive license for the worldwide use of the CalTech technology for detection of passively-emitted flux or induced fluorescence from tissue, organs or organ systems for the generation of images of temperature, emissivity, fluorescence or the modulation of regional temperature for commercial medical and veterinary applications, including related commercial devices for research, clinical trials and forensic applications.
Research and Development
In 2005, the company entered into a research agreement with the Research Foundation of the State University of New York and the Center for Biotechnology. The project investigates the use of its DIRI method of Dynamic Infrared Imaging Technology in cancer drug discovery as well as in adjunctive diagnosis of breast cancer.
The companys primary supplier for BioScanIR camera components is AEG Infrarot-Module GmbH.
Advanced BioPhotonics, Inc. was founded in 1997. The company was formerly known as OmniCorder Technologies Inc. and changed its name to Advanced BioPhotonics, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCED BIOPHOTONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Major Shareholders
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. History
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Offices and Representations
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced BioPhotonics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?