- The report contains detailed information about Almost Family Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Almost Family Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Almost Family Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Almost Family Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Almost Family Inc. business.
About Almost Family Inc.
Almost Family, Inc. provides home health services in in Florida, Kentucky, Connecticut, New Jersey, Ohio, Massachusetts, Alabama, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Indiana.
The company has two segments: Visiting Nurse (VN) and Personal Care (PC).
Visiting Nurse Segment
VN segment provides a range of Medicare-certified home health nursing services to patients in need of recuperative care, typically following a period of hospitalization or care in another type of inpatient facility. The company's services are often provided to patients in lieu of additional care in other settings, such as long term acute care hospitals, inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, or skilled nursing facilities. The company's nurses, therapists, medical social workers, and home health aides work closely with patients and their families to design and implement an individualized treatment response to a physician-prescribed plan of care. The company also offers specialty programs based on local needs, such as Frail Elderly Care Management, Optimum Balance Program, Cardiocare Program, Orthopedic Program, and Urology Program. The company operates 42 Medicare-certified home health agencies with approximately 85 locations.
Personal Care Segment
PC segment provides services in patients homes on an as-needed, hourly, or live-in basis. These services include personal care, medication management, meal preparation, caregiver respite, and homemaking. The company's services are often provided to patients who would otherwise be admitted to skilled nursing facilities for long term custodial care. The company operates 23 personal care locations.
In June 2009, the company acquired the Medicare-certified home health agencies affiliated with Florida-based Central Florida Health Alliance (CFHA), a two-hospital health care company system with home health branches in Leesburg and The Villages.
The companys competitors include Amedisys, Inc., Gentiva Health Services, Inc., and LHC Group, Inc.
The company was founded in 1985. It was formerly known as Caretenders HealthCorp., and changed its name to Almost Family, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALMOST FAMILY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALMOST FAMILY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALMOST FAMILY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALMOST FAMILY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALMOST FAMILY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Almost Family Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Almost Family Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Almost Family Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Almost Family Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Almost Family Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALMOST FAMILY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALMOST FAMILY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALMOST FAMILY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALMOST FAMILY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALMOST FAMILY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALMOST FAMILY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Almost Family Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Almost Family Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Almost Family Inc. Major Shareholders
Almost Family Inc. History
Almost Family Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Almost Family Inc. Offices and Representations
Almost Family Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Almost Family Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Almost Family Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Almost Family Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Almost Family Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Almost Family Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Almost Family Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Almost Family Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Almost Family Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Almost Family Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Almost Family Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Almost Family Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?