- The report contains detailed information about Health Discovery Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Health Discovery Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Health Discovery Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Health Discovery Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Health Discovery Corp. business.
About Health Discovery Corp.
Health Discovery Corporation operates as a pattern recognition company. The company uses mathematical techniques to analyze data to uncover patterns that might otherwise be undetectable.
The company operates primarily in the emerging field of molecular diagnostics, where such tools are critical to scientific discovery. It intends to use its patents, intellectual prowess, and clinical partnerships principally to identify patterns that can advance the science of medicine, as well as to advance the use of its technology in other business disciplines, including the high-tech, financial, and homeland security markets.
The companys principal asset is its intellectual property, which includes advanced mathematical algorithms called support vector machines (SVM) and fractal genomic modeling (FGM), as well as biomarkers that it discovered by applying its SVM and FGM techniques to genetic and proteomic data. Biomarkers are biological indicators or genetic expression signatures of certain disease states.
The company owns a portfolio of machine learning technology, including certain pioneer patents on SVM. It also consults with various physicians, clinical specialists, and mathematicians responsible for developing and filing the pioneer neural network and SVM patents for the analysis of clinical data.
The company's SVM technology is considered within the context of artificial intelligence. This is a branch of computer science concerned with giving computers the ability to perform functions normally associated with human intelligence, such as reasoning and optimization through experience. Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence that enables the development of algorithms and techniques that allow computers to learn. Pattern recognition is machine learning with applications, including medical diagnosis, bioinformatics, classifying DNA sequences, detecting credit card fraud, stock market analysis, object recognition in computer vision, and robot locomotion. This technology has been incorporated into product and research applications by various biomedical, pharmaceutical, software, computer, and financial companies. Educational and research institutions throughout the world have applied SVMs to an array of applications, including gene and protein expression analysis, medical image analysis, flow cytometry, and mass spectrometry.
Recursive Feature Elimination - Support Vector Machine
Recursive Feature Elimination (RFE-SVM) is an application of SVM to find discriminate relationships within clinical datasets, as well as within gene expression and proteomic datasets created from micro-arrays of tumor versus normal tissues. In general, SVMs identify patterns for instance, a biomarker/genetic expression signature of a disease. The RFE-SVM utilizes this pattern recognition capability to identify and rank order the data points that contribute to the desired results.
Fractal Genomic Modeling
The company, through its subsidiary, Fractal Genomics, LLC, owns patented fractal genomic modeling (FGM) software. The fractal technology is used to find discriminate relationships within clinical datasets and within gene expression datasets created from micro-arrays of disease versus normal tissues. The fractal genomic modeling (FGM) data analysis technique is used to show the mapping of genetic pathways involved in the diagnosis and prevention of certain diseases. FGM technology is designed to study complex networks.
The company was founded in 2001. It was formerly known as Direct Wireless Communications, Inc. and changed its name to Health Discovery Corporation in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Health Discovery Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Health Discovery Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Health Discovery Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Health Discovery Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Health Discovery Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEALTH DISCOVERY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Health Discovery Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Health Discovery Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Health Discovery Corp. Major Shareholders
Health Discovery Corp. History
Health Discovery Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Health Discovery Corp. Offices and Representations
Health Discovery Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Health Discovery Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Health Discovery Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Health Discovery Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Health Discovery Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Health Discovery Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Health Discovery Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Health Discovery Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Health Discovery Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Health Discovery Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Health Discovery Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Health Discovery Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?