- The report contains detailed information about AcuNetx, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AcuNetx, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AcuNetx, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AcuNetx, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AcuNetx, Inc. business.
About AcuNetx, Inc.
AcuNetx, Inc. offers diagnostic, analytical, and therapeutic devices with proprietary software to permit health providers to diagnose and treat balance disorders and various bone deficiencies; law enforcement officers to evaluate roadside sobriety; and employers in high-risk industries to determine, in real-time, the mental fitness of their employees to perform mission-critical tasks.
The company is organized around a medical division and two separate subsidiaries: IntelliNetx, a medical division with neurological diagnostic equipment, OrthoNetx, Inc., a wholly-owned medical subsidiary company with devices that create new bone, and VisioNetx, Inc., an AcuNetx-controlled subsidiary company, with products for occupational safety and law enforcement. The companys products offer a technology platform that allows the devices to capture data about physiological conditions and connect the device-related data to computers operated by users and support persons.
EYE-TRACKING PRODUCTS: Medical Products (IntelliNetx division)
The company offers neurological diagnostic equipment that measures, tracks, and records human eye movements, utilizing its proprietary technology and computer software, as a method to diagnose problems of the vestibular (balance) system and other balance disorders. The company has developed the AcuNetx system in conjunction with the House Ear Clinic and House Ear Institute, in Los Angeles, California.
IMPAIRMENT DETECTION PRODUCTS (VisioNetx, Inc. subsidiary)
The company offers devices designed to test individuals for impaired performance resulting from the influences of alcohol, drugs, illness, fatigue and other factors that affect eye and pupil performance. These products target the occupational safety and law enforcement markets.
SafetyScan: SafetyScan is used to screen workers in safety-sensitive jobs for physiological signs of impairment. The system evaluates involuntary changes in eye movements and/or pupil reactions, which would result from drug or alcohol abuse, reactions to medication, medical conditions, stress or fatigue. SafetyScan is a computer system that evaluates the ability of an individual's eyes to follow a moving light and the pupil of the eye to react to a dim and bright light stimulus. SafetyScan is non-diagnostic and non-judgmental and it evaluates performance of the individual solely for safety and productivity purposes.
HawkEye: HawkEye is an evidence-capture device for use by state and federal Drug Recognition Experts (DREs), in evaluating DUI suspects, in the field and in training mode. Law enforcement agencies use a six point evaluation of people thought to be intoxicated, known as the standardized field sobriety test (SFST). The SFST includes three tests for balance and three tests involving eye performance. HawkEye product allows direct capture of eye motions and pupil responses on video, exactly as observed by the police officer.
DISTRACTION OSTEOGENESIS DEVICES FOR OSTEOPLASTIC SURGERY
The companys OrthoNetx subsidiary holds patents and approvals for a family of osteoplastic surgery products that generate new bone through the process of distraction osteogenesis. It offers GenerOs CF craniofacial bone generator.
The companys GenerOs CF craniofacial bone generator assists surgeons in treating conditions, such as birth deformities of the skull, facial bones, and jaws. It is a proprietary device that enables distraction of the bones of the face and skull to correct developmental, congenital, and acquired defects and deficiencies. It also offers GenerOs SB small bone generator, which has the same form factor and specifications as GenerOs CF.
The company has reached an agreement in principal with Robinson MedSurg of Lone Tree, Colorado (RMS) that would permit RMS to market and sell its proprietary line of bone distraction devices. RMS is a distributor of medical devices for maxillofacial, craniofacial, and orthopedic use. RMS has special marketing and product supporting relationships with independent resellers throughout the world.
The companys competitors in the medical market producing VNG testing equipment include MicroMedical Technologies, Inc.; ICS Medical Corporation; and Interacoustics. Its competitors for its GenerOs devices include Stryker Leibinger GmbH & Co.; KLS Martin, L.P.; Walter Lorenz Surgical, Inc., a subsidiary of Biomet, Inc.; Ace Surgical Supply Co.; Osteomed, Inc.; and Wells Johnson Company.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACUNETX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACUNETX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACUNETX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACUNETX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACUNETX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AcuNetx, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AcuNetx, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AcuNetx, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AcuNetx, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AcuNetx, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACUNETX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACUNETX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACUNETX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACUNETX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACUNETX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACUNETX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AcuNetx, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AcuNetx, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AcuNetx, Inc. Major Shareholders
AcuNetx, Inc. History
AcuNetx, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AcuNetx, Inc. Offices and Representations
AcuNetx, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AcuNetx, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AcuNetx, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AcuNetx, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
AcuNetx, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AcuNetx, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AcuNetx, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AcuNetx, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AcuNetx, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AcuNetx, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AcuNetx, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AcuNetx, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?