- The report contains detailed information about WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. business.
About WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc.
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, WayPoint Biomedical, Inc., operates as a biomedical technology firm, specializing in diagnostic tests and devices for screening and monitoring human health, fitness and environment.
The company engages in the development and marketing of disposable rapid tests that offer both a preliminary diagnostic screen to specific conditions, along with a path for consumers, medical providers, and first responders to regarding their health status or environmental condition. The company seeks to operate in the home health, fitness and environment bio-safety, rapid testing and monitoring business.
The company focuses on detecting the cause of a disease or pathogen, as opposed to treating the symptom; becoming a part of the solution in helping to reverse the escalating cost of Healthcare. The company's primary target sectors are the Over the Counter (OTC) Self-Testing Market, the Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) Testing Market, and the Homeland Security Market; three of the fastest growing areas in all of diagnostic medicine and science.
WayPoint is in the process of introducing a compelling range of rapid diagnostic tests for distribution through both internally and externally managed sales channels. Both the companys test kits and its message focus on early detection, treatment and prevention, communicating a strong positive message of what users need to do next, should they test positive. WayPoint's primary target industry sectors, include, the Over the Counter (OTC) Diagnostic Self-Testing Market, the Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) Market, and the Homeland Security and Defense Market.
Over the Counter (OTC)
Health Essist: The companys Health Essist self-testing product line offers sensible solutions to help reverse the escalating cost of health care. The companys initial Health Essist Home Testing product line consists of:
Cocaine & Marijuana (COC-THC) Home Test Kit Product (HE-DD002) - WayPoints Health Essist COC-THC Home Drug Tests allows concerned parents, friends and family the privacy of testing individuals within the safe confines of their home. The company offers the only patent protected, OTC approved, Drugs-of-Abuse test kit range for home use.
Multi-Drug Cup (Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, Ecstasy, Opiates, and PCP) Home Test Kit Product (HE-DD007) The new Health Essist Multi-Drug Cup allows a parent or loved one to test for approximately 7 different drugs-of-abuse. The urine is collected directly in the sample cup.
Additional Over-the-Counter proactive health test kits and supplements coming soon from WayPoint Biomedical, Inc. in the Health Essist product line The companys additional products include Health Essist Urinary Tract Infection Test Kit, Health Essist Glucose Test Kit (for diabetes testing), Health Essist Ketones Test Kit (to monitor weight loss), Health Essist No-Step Pregnancy Test Cup, Health Essist Menopause (FSH) Test Kit, Health Essist Combined Ovulation/Pregnancy Test Kit, Health Essist Kidney Stone Detection Kit, Health Essist Hangover-Free Patch for hangover relief, Health Essist Bang! Ephedrine-Free Energy Boost, and Health Essist Bang! Ephedrine Energy Boost.
The Drink Detective
The Drink Detective is a drink spiking test used to detect date rape drugs, including - Ketamine, GHB, Benzodiazapines - e.g. Rohypnol and Valium, and approximately 60 different Drugs detectable.
Diagnostic Point of Care
The company offers 11-Analyte Point of Care Drugs-of-Abuse Panel. Designed for use in a busy ER environment, the single sample test provides rapid results. Analytes tested include - Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Marijuana, MDMA, Opiates, Oxycodone, Phencyclidine, Propoxyphene, & Tricyclic Antidepressants. The company offers clinical drug test with on-board external control assays. Analytes tested include - Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Marijuana, MDMA, Opiates, Phencyclidine, & Tricyclic Antidepressants.
The company specializing in the development and commercialization of test kits for first line detection against possible Explosive devices Biowarfare/Bioterrorism agents and the detection of Weapons of Mass Destruction; WayPoint Biomedical plans to offer solutions. The Frontline Explosive Test Kit is a dry pack application test kit for the detection of explosive residues.
Tropical Disease: The company offers malaria whole blood rapid test and dengue fever whole blood rapid test in three formats - Strips, Devices, and Uncut Sheet.
Infectious Diseases and Other Rapid Tests: The companys infectious diseases and other rapid tests include Urine Reagent Strips, HbsAG Whole Blood Rapid Test in two formats, such as Strips and Devices, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Whole Blood Rapid Test in Device format, Neural Tube Disorder Rapid Test in Device format, Downs Syndrome Rapid Test in Device format, T.O.R.C.H. IgG and IgM Rapid Test in Panel format, and Bird Flu Rapid Test and Influenza A+B with RSV.
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WAYPOINT BIOMEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. History
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WayPoint Biomedical Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?