- The report contains detailed information about BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. business.
About BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc.
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, BioForce Nanosciences, Inc., develops products and solutions by integrating biological and mechanical systems at the ultramicro and nano scales for the biomedical and life sciences industries. The primary markets for the companys products include academic and other research institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The Nano eNabler System
The Nano eNabler system is a benchtop molecular printer. Its function is to deposit biological materials, such as proteins or DNA, onto solid surfaces, such as silicon or glass, in small quantities. Previously branded the NanoArrayer system, this product is capable of depositing these biological materials in ultramicroscopic (femtoliter (10-15) to attoliter (10-18)) volumes in spots in the approximate size range of one to twenty microns in diameter. The Nano eNabler system makes these deposits with a spatial precision ranging in the micrometer (10-6) to nanometer (10-9) scale.
The Nano eNabler system includes a motion control system, an optical observation system, and a surface patterning system. The system is controlled by software with a graphical interface designed to retain significant depth of functionality for users.
The Nano eNabler system is used in the production of ultraminiaturized biological sensors, biologically active micro environments, biomedical tests, and other ultraminiaturized devices. It addresses a fundamental requirement for the growth of the bio-nanotechnology industry and overcomes the limitations of existing tools for surface encoding and modification at the ultramicro scale.
Consumable Printing and Surface Patterning Tools
SPT surface patterning tools: These tools are print cartridges of the Nano eNabler system. The biological materials to be deposited are placed into the surface patterning tool and then deposited in the locations and quantities specified by the user. These tools are available in various formats, enabling users to create diverse types of arrays.
Sindex silicon chips: These chips are analogous to the paper upon which the Nano eNabler system printing takes place. Sindex chips are index-etched printing surfaces that offer required surface chemistry and observable indexing features for location and relocation of arrays on chips. These chips are sold to both Nano eNabler system users and researchers who are using other deposition technologies.
Atomic Force Microscopy and Scanning Probe Microscopy Accessories
The company markets a line of probes for atomic force microscopes (AFMs) and scanning probe microscopes (SPMs), primarily through its on-line store.
The companys target markets include: biochips; microarrays; molecular diagnostics; molecular detection; nano scale instrumentation in the biomedical and life sciences industries; and instrumentation for biosensor manufacturing environments. The company offers custom surface patterning services to the cell biology market, which includes academic and industrial researchers.
The companys competitors include: Affymetrix, Agilent; Hewlett Packard; Nanonics; NanoInk; Veeco; BioRad, Lab Corp, Perkin Elmer, and Quest Diagnostics. The companys Nano eNabler system and associated products competes with micro-contact printing, nanopipettes, AFM-based nanolithography, PDMS stamping, and ink-jet printing.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOFORCE NANOSCIENCES HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. History
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?