- The report contains detailed information about VMT Scientific Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VMT Scientific Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VMT Scientific Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VMT Scientific Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VMT Scientific Inc. business.
About VMT Scientific Inc.
Belair Enterprises Inc (the Company) was incorporated in 1998, in the State of Nevada. The Company was formed to serve as a holding company for one or more operating subsidiaries to start-up and/or conduct business of consultation, acquisition and joint venture programs with corporate entities doing business nationally and internationally, throughout the world. The Company currently has two wholly owned subsidiary, Bickmore Holdings, Inc., a Commonwealth of the Bahamas Company and Tampa Bay Investments Limited, a British Virgin Island company.
Tampa Bay Investments Limited (Tampa) was incorporated in British Virgin Island in 1999.
Bickmore Holdings, Inc (Bickmore) is in the business of investing in the telecommunications industry, particularly with regard to wireless technology and related products and/or services, in the People's Republic of China (PRC). Bickmore is a company incorporated under the Laws of the Bahamas in 1998.
Through joint ventures with Chinese partners, Bickmore plans on investing in the manufacturing and development of telecommunications equipment in the PRC. Bickmore will concentrate its efforts in Guangdong Province located in southern PRC and which borders on Hong Kong. Bickmore's proposed acquisition: Zhanjiang Casonic Electronic Co Ltd (Casonic) Bickmore is in the final stages of completion of the acquisition of Casonic.
The Company through Casonic intends to further the development of new technology in the production of hi technology telephone handsets such as DECT telephones. The Company will enter into strategic relationships with technology holders to import new products into the PRC.
Bickmore will invest in new equipment so that the hi technology phones can be produced at the factory in Zhanjiang.
Bickmore's proposed acquisition: Kingtone Cable Enterprises Ltd - "Kingtone"
Bickmore is in final stages to acquire Kingtone. The acquisition will be made through a sino joint venture between Bickmore, Zhanjiang Ministry of Post and Telecommunications and Kartek Holdings Ltd.
Kingtone was established in 1995 to produce telephone communications cables. The main product is the copper coax telephone cables and is available in many different gauges. All cable products are sold to the various telephone ministries around the PRC.
Bickmore intends to develop the fiber optics cable and preform manufacturing in the PRC. Through a joint venture with a US based technology company, Bickmore intends to set up a fiber optics preform and cable manufacturing facility in Zhanjiang.
Tampa Bay's proposed Joint Venture: Guangzhou South China Telecommunications Investment Corporation. Tampa Bay intends to set up a sino joint venture with South China with Tampa Bay holding 49% of the company.
Guangzhou South China Telecom Investment Co is one of the shareholders of China United Telecommunications Corporation Limited, known as "China Unicom".
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VMT Scientific Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VMT Scientific Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VMT Scientific Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VMT Scientific Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VMT Scientific Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VMT SCIENTIFIC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VMT Scientific Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VMT Scientific Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VMT Scientific Inc. Major Shareholders
VMT Scientific Inc. History
VMT Scientific Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VMT Scientific Inc. Offices and Representations
VMT Scientific Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VMT Scientific Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VMT Scientific Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VMT Scientific Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
VMT Scientific Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VMT Scientific Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VMT Scientific Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VMT Scientific Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VMT Scientific Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VMT Scientific Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VMT Scientific Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VMT Scientific Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?