- The report contains detailed information about BodyTel Scientific, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BodyTel Scientific, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BodyTel Scientific, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BodyTel Scientific, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BodyTel Scientific, Inc. business.
About BodyTel Scientific, Inc.
BodyTel Scientific, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and commercialization of the GlucoTel blood glucose monitoring systems.
Products and Services
The companys products include GlucoTel, PressureTel and WeightTel.
GlucoTel System is a blood glucose monitoring system designed for diabetic patients. The transmission from the GlucoTel meter to the patients mobile phone is performed through Bluetooth technology. The transmission from the patients mobile phone to the companys Internet database is performed by the mobile phone Internet connection. In addition to blood glucose measurements, the system also allows the patient to record other events like exercise and food intake which would also be wirelessly transmitted and stored on the internet database.
GlucoTel kit is packaged in a travel case with room for the lancing device, lancets, the GlucoTel blood glucose test strips and the GlucoTel blood glucose meter. With the GlucoTel and its built-in Bluetooth module, measured values are transmitted from the GlucoTel meter through the patients Bluetooth enabled mobile phone to the companys database.
BodyTel Mobile (Java application)
BodyTel Mobile is a Java application downloaded directly onto the patients mobile phone. After installation, the patient is required to synchronize the GlucoTel meter with the patients mobile phone using Bluetooth to calibrate the GlucoTel meter and transmit test values. The company has designed the PressureTel and WeightTel products to utilize BodyTels Mobile application. The application is capable of handling data from all three platforms (GlucoTel, PressureTel and WeightTel).
BodyTel Center (Internet Portal)
The BodyTel Center (www.BodyTel.com) is the Internet portal through which patients and caregivers access measurement results. The BodyTel Center allows patients and authorized care givers to view real-time test results, create acceptable test result parameters, and receive notification when results are outside of the acceptable parameters and provides access to historical test results. In addition, the BodyTel Center offers diabetes-related editorial content.
Products in Development
The company engages in the development of PressureTel and WeightTel. PressureTel and WeightTel are telemedical monitoring and management systems for blood pressure and body weight. These systems utilize the companys BodyTel Mobile software and BodyTel Center Internet portal in conjunction with Bluetooth enabled conventional blood pressure and body weight monitoring devices.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include GlucoTel Scientific, Inc.; BodyTel North America LLC; and BodyTel Europe GmbH.
The companys major competitors marketing blood glucose monitoring devices include Abbott Laboratories, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson (LifeScan), and Roche Holding.
The company was incorporated in 2005 as SellCell.Net and changed its name to BodyTel Scientific, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BodyTel Scientific, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BodyTel Scientific, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BODYTEL SCIENTIFIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Major Shareholders
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. History
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Offices and Representations
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BodyTel Scientific, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?