- The report contains detailed information about Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. business.
About Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc., doing business as Vitro Biopharma, focuses on the research, development, and commercialization of products and technology with applications in biomedical research, manufacturing, and therapeutics.
The company focuses on the development and commercialization of new products derived from its stem cell research. It engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of products for use in research and related applications that do not require approval of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prior to market introduction. The companys stem cell technology includes patent-pending methods, stem cell lines, and related products with application to stem cell, diabetes and cancer research, and drug development.
Stem Cell Products for Research and Drug Development
The companys stem cell technology focuses on adult stem cells that are derived from human tissues without the sacrifice of embryos as is needed to generate embryonic stem cells. During 2009, Vitro introduced into commercial distribution specialized products to support stem cell research and drug development. This new product line called, Tools for Stem Cell and Drug Development features products to support research involving mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS) and cancer research that specifically utilizes stem cells that preferentially migrate to cancer cells and facilitate their destruction. This initial product line includes stem cells and related products to facilitate studies of transplantation into animals, migration to certain targets and differentiation into specific cell types.
The companys products include adult stem cells called mesenchymal stem cells that were derived from human umbilical cord blood. It also provides fluorescent labeled stem cells for various applications in stem cell and cancer research. It also provides cell culture media optimized to support growth of its stem cell products. (Cell culture media is a complex solution of salts and nutrients designed to support growth of living human cells; each type of cell requires specific components within the media to optimize its growth.) The company offers three different kinds of media which provides researchers with various options designed to support multiple research avenues
Fertility Drug Candidates
VITROPIN: Vitropin is a purified follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) derived from the urine of post-menopausal women. It is produced through the company's patented technology. FSH has been used as a drug to treat infertility by inducing follicle development in the ovary.
The company competes with Serono-Merck; Schering Plough; and Ferring Pharmaceuticals.
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VITRO DIAGNOSTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. History
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?