- The report contains detailed information about Trius Therapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trius Therapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trius Therapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trius Therapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trius Therapeutics, Inc. business.
About Trius Therapeutics, Inc.
Trius Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of antibiotics for life-threatening infections.
The company is developing torezolid phosphate, an IV and orally administered second generation oxazolidinone, for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSI). It has completed the Phase 2 clinical trial of three oral doses (200, 300, and 400 mg) of torezolid phosphate administered for five to seven days in patients with complicated skin and skin structure infections (cSSSI). It intends to initiate Phase 3 clinical trials for torezolid phosphate for the treatment of serious gram-positive bacterial infections, including those caused by methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus. It also intends to develop torezolid phosphate for the treatment of other indications involving infections of the lung, blood and bone, such as community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP), hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP), bacteremia, and osteomyelitis.
In addition, the company is developing dual-target antibacterial agents as therapeutics for the treatment of gram-negative biodefense pathogens using its proprietary discovery platform under a contract funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
In 2008, the company has entered into a five-year cooperative research and development agreement with Lawrence Livermore National Security LLC (Lawrence Livermore). Under the agreement, the company is jointly researching and developing gram-negative biodefense pathogens with Lawrence Livermore.
The company identifies competition from Pfizer Inc.; Abbott Laboratories; Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; sanofi-aventis; Monarch Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Wyeth; Basilea Pharmaceutica AG; Johnson & Johnson; Forest Laboratories, Inc.; AstraZeneca PLC; Theravance, Inc.; Astellas Pharma, Inc.; Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Novartis AG; Novexel SA; Rib-X Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; and Cempra Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The company was founded in June 2004 as RexC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Rx3 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in September 2004. Further, it changed its name to Trius Therapeutics, Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trius Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trius Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIUS THERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. History
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trius Therapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?