- The report contains detailed information about Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Applied NeuroSolutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. business.
About Applied NeuroSolutions Inc.
Applied NeuroSolutions, Inc., a development stage biotechnology company, focuses on the development of products for the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's disease (AD or Alzheimers).
The company also developed cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)-based and serum-based tests to detect AD at an early stage, as well as identify patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI).
The company is focused on developing serum-based tests to detect AD at an early stage in the disease process. The companys focus is on advancing the development of a blood-based test for AD to commercialization, through reference labs under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment of 1988 (CLIA). The company has developed a cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)-based test that can detect AD at an early stage as well as identify patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) who are most likely to progress to AD.
Therapeutic Program - Collaboration with Eli Lilly and Company
The company has a collaboration agreement with Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly). The company and Lilly are engaged in the discovery and development of therapeutics for the development of treatments for Alzheimers disease. APNS and Lilly are focused on discovery of therapeutics that involved in a common intracellular phosphorylation pathway to the development of the abnormal, destructive brain structures, amyloid plaques, and neurofibrillary tangles that are characteristic of Alzheimers disease.
The company has various license and collaborative research agreements with Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AECOM). The Agreements grant the company the rights to neurodegenerative disease technology, primarily Alzheimer's disease technology for diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
The companys competitors include Nymox Pharmaceutical Corp., Innogenetics, Athena Diagnostics, Satoris, Power 3 Medical, OPKO Health, ExonHit Therapeutics, Diagenic, and Acumen Pharmaceuticals.
Applied NeuroSolutions, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APPLIED NEUROSOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. History
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Applied NeuroSolutions Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?