- The report contains detailed information about Strides Arcolab Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strides Arcolab Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strides Arcolab Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strides Arcolab Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strides Arcolab Ltd. business.
About Strides Arcolab Ltd.
Strides Arcolab Limited engages in manufacturing and exporting branded and generic finished pharmaceutical dosage forms. The company offers pharmaceuticals formulations in various dosage forms, including tablets, capsules, soft gelatin capsules, parenterals, and semi-solids. Its oral dosage forms consist of immunosuppressants, anti-retroviral drugs, anti-tuberculosis products, anti-malarial drugs, antibiotics and anti-infectives, antianginal and anti-hypertensive drugs, hypolipidaemic agents, gastrointestinal agents, anti-emetics, NSAIDs/analgesics, steroids and hormones, anti-allergic drugs, vitamins/minerals, and calcium regulators. The company also offers sterile products that include immunosuppressants, anti-tuberculosis agents, anti-malarial products, antibiotics and anti-infectives, steroids and hormones, antispasmodic/muscle relaxants, and gastrointestinal agents; and beta lactams, cephalosporins, and semisolid products. In addition, it operates a pharmaceutical research centre that provides clinical supplies manufacturing, process development, analytical, packaging development, and microbiological testing services. The company has operations primarily in Africa, North America, Europe, South and Central America, and India. It has a strategic alliance with Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bangalore, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strides Arcolab Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strides Arcolab Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strides Arcolab Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strides Arcolab Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strides Arcolab Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRIDES ARCOLAB LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Major Shareholders
Strides Arcolab Ltd. History
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Offices and Representations
Strides Arcolab Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strides Arcolab Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Strides Arcolab Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Strides Arcolab Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strides Arcolab Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strides Arcolab Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?