- The report contains detailed information about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
The company has one marketed product: ARCALYST (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use, which is available for prescription in the United States for the treatment of Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS), including Familial Cold Auto-inflammatory Syndrome (FCAS) and Muckle-Wells Syndrome (MWS) in adults and children 12 and older.
The company has eight product candidates in clinical development, including three that are in late-stage (Phase 3) clinical development. Its late stage programs are rilonacept, which is being developed for the prevention and treatment of gout-related flares; VEGF Trap-Eye, which is being developed in eye diseases using intraocular delivery in collaboration with Bayer HealthCare LLC; and aflibercept (VEGF Trap), which is being developed in oncology in collaboration with the sanofi-aventis Group.
The companys earlier stage clinical programs are REGN475, an antibody to Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which is being developed for the treatment of pain; REGN88, an antibody to the interleukin-6 receptor (IL-6R), which is being developed in rheumatoid arthritis; REGN421, an antibody to Delta-like ligand-4 (Dll4), which is being developed in oncology; REGN727, an antibody to PCSK9, which is being developed for low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol reduction; and REGN668, an antibody to the interleukin-4 receptor (IL-4R), which is being developed for certain allergic and immune conditions. All five of earlier stage clinical programs are fully human antibodies that are being developed in collaboration with sanofi-aventis.
Bayer HealthCare: The company, in 2006, entered into a collaboration agreement with Bayer HealthCare for the global development and commercialization outside the United States of VEGF Trap-Eye.
AstraZeneca UK Limited: In 2007, the company entered into a non-exclusive license agreement with AstraZeneca UK Limited that allows AstraZeneca to utilize VelocImmune technology in its internal research programs to discover human monoclonal antibodies.
Astellas Pharma Inc.: In 2007, the company entered into a non-exclusive license agreement with Astellas Pharma Inc. that allows Astellas to utilize VelocImmune technology in its internal research programs to discover human monoclonal antibodies.
The companys competitors include Genentech, Novartis, Pfizer Inc., Bayer HealthCare, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Abbott, sanofi-aventis, Merck & Co., Amgen Inc., and Roche.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?