- The report contains detailed information about Array BioPharma, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Array BioPharma, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Array BioPharma, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Array BioPharma, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Array BioPharma, Inc. business.
About Array BioPharma, Inc.
Array BioPharma Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases.
The companys proprietary drug development pipeline includes clinical candidates that are designed to regulate therapeutically important target pathways. In addition, various pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies partner with the company to discover and develop drug candidates across a range of therapeutic areas.
Proprietary Development Programs
ARRY-403 Glucokinase Activator for Type 2 Diabetes Program Partnered with Amgen Inc. (Amgen)
In 2009, the company granted Amgen the worldwide rights to its small molecule glucokinase activator program, including, AMG 151. Under the collaboration and license agreement with Amgen, the company is responsible for completing certain Phase 1 clinical trials of AMG 151. Glucokinase activators, or GKAs, such as AMG 151, represent a promising new class of drugs for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes. Glucokinase, or GK, is the enzyme that senses glucose in the pancreas.
In 2009, the company completed a Phase 1 trial to evaluate AMG 151 in a single ascending dose study in Type 2 diabetic patients. The company initiated two Phase 1 studies, a multiple ascending dose (MAD), trial in patients with Type 2 diabetes to evaluate safety, exposure, and glucose control over a 10-day period and a relative bioavailability study assessing the effect of food and formulation on exposure.
MEK162 - MEK Inhibitor for Cancer Program Allied with Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd. (Novartis)
In April 2010, the company granted Novartis under a license agreement the worldwide right to develop and commercialize MEK162, which is in a Phase 1 cancer trial, as well as ARRY-300 and other specified MEK inhibitors. Under the agreement, the company is responsible for completing the on-going Phase 1 clinical trial of MEK162 and may conduct development of MEK162 in colorectal cancer. Novartis is responsible for all other development activities. Novartis is also responsible for the commercialization of products under the agreement, subject to its option to co-detail approved drugs in the U.S.
ARRY-380 - HER2 Program Wholly-owned by Array
HER2, also known as ErbB2, is a receptor tyrosine kinase that is over-expressed in breast cancer and other cancers, such as gastric and ovarian cancer. Herceptin (trastuzumab), the intravenously-dosed protein inhibitor that modulates HER2, has been approved for HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer patients, as well as an adjuvant to surgery in early stage breast cancer patients. The second indication has expanded various breast cancer patients eligible for an HER2 inhibitor. ARRY-380 is an orally active, reversible and selective HER2 inhibitor.
ARRY-520 - KSP Program Wholly-owned by Array
ARRY-520 inhibits kinesin spindle protein, or KSP, which plays an essential role in mitotic spindle formation. Like taxanes and vinca alkaloids, KSP inhibitors inhibit tumor growth by preventing mitotic spindle formation and cell division.
ARRY-520 has demonstrated efficacy in preclinical hematological tumor models, with significant response rates observed in models of acute myeloid leukemia, or AML, and multiple myeloma (MM). In addition, ARRY-520 was active in a range of tumor models resistant to other molecules with different mechanisms of action, such as the taxanes. Examination of pharmacodynamic activity in preclinical models reinforced that hematological cancers were among the most sensitive to ARRY-520. The company is conducting a Phase 1/2 trial in patients with MM.
ARRY-543 - HER2 / EGFR Program Wholly-owned by Array
ARRY-543 is an oral ErbB family inhibitor. ARRY-543 was active in preclinical tumor models that overexpress multiple ErbB family members. In addition, ARRY-543 was active in preclinical models when compared to, and combined with, Herceptin, Xeloda and Taxotere used treatments for solid tumors.
ARRY 614 - p38 / Tie2 for Cancer Program Wholly-owned by Array
p38 regulates the production of various cytokines, such a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Array BioPharma, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Array BioPharma, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Array BioPharma, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Array BioPharma, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Array BioPharma, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARRAY BIOPHARMA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Array BioPharma, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Array BioPharma, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Array BioPharma, Inc. Major Shareholders
Array BioPharma, Inc. History
Array BioPharma, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Array BioPharma, Inc. Offices and Representations
Array BioPharma, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Array BioPharma, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Array BioPharma, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Array BioPharma, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Array BioPharma, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Array BioPharma, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Array BioPharma, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Array BioPharma, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Array BioPharma, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Array BioPharma, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Array BioPharma, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Array BioPharma, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?