Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Quest PharmaTech, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quest PharmaTech, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quest PharmaTech, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quest PharmaTech, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quest PharmaTech, Inc. business.
About Quest PharmaTech, Inc.
Quest PharmaTech Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. The company is developing a series of products for the treatment of cancer and dermatological conditions.
Products under Development
Dermatology: The companys primary product, SL017, is a topical formulation indicated for dermatology applications. The utility of SL017 with Intense Pulsed Light has been demonstrated for hair removal applications in a Phase I clinical trial. The company has initiated a clinical trial for the same indication. Use of SL017 with a light-based hair removal device is likely to overcome the limitations associated with the light treatment alone. In addition, SL017 has undergone a Canadian Phase I clinical trial for Actinic Keratosis and is being evaluated for acne treatment in a pre-clinical study.
Oncology: The company offers SL052 through the SonoLight platform, an injectable formulation that received approval from Health Canadas Therapeutic Product Division to initiate a Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of prostate cancer.
Products and Technology under Discovery
Immuno Photodynamic Therapy: Photodynamic therapy augments the therapeutic effects of immunomodulators, such as antibodies, antigens, cytokines and immunoadjuvatns in cancer patients. The company has entered into a collaborative research agreement with the BC Cancer Agency to investigate the therapeutic and mechanistic aspects of anti-tumor effect achieved in mice by treatment combining photodynamic therapy based on SL052 with various immunotherapeutic agents.
Sonodynamic Therapy: Sonodynamic therapy (SDT) involves the administration of non-toxic pharmaceutical agents which might be activated deep within the body, by ultrasound, which is in itself non-toxic. The SDT provides specific eradication or control of tumors, while minimizing or eliminating toxicity and morbidity to the remainder of the patient. The company has initiated a discovery program to develop an adjuvant therapy to standard treatment for peritoneal and/or thoracic carcinomatosis, consequential to a range of late-stage malignancies. The treatment involves introduction of a non-toxic sonosensitizer to the peritoneal or thoracic space during routine therapeutic drainage of ascitic fluid or of pleural effusion. The sonosensitized tumor cells and micrometastases would be selectively destroyed by exposure to ultrasound energy applied to the exterior of the abdomen or thorax.
Novel Formulations: The company has initiated a research program to develop topical and injectable formulations that would lead to a high therapeutic drug accumulation in the target tissue.
The company and the Alberta Research Council (ARC) have formed a strategic alliance to develop fermentation based technologies to manufacture Hypocrellin B, the essential ingredients for the SonoLight Technology. The ARC would undertake research to develop a semi-synthetic method for the manufacture of Hypocrellin B.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quest PharmaTech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quest PharmaTech, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUEST PHARMATECH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Key Executives
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Major Shareholders
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. History
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Offices and Representations
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quest PharmaTech, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?