- The report contains detailed information about Quest Software Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quest Software Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quest Software Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quest Software Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quest Software Inc. business.
About Quest Software Inc.
Quest Software, Inc. engages in the design, development, marketing, distribution, and support of enterprise systems management software products. The company licenses its software products, principally on a perpetual basis, and provides support, maintenance and implementation services for these products.
The companys segments are Licenses and Services. The Licenses segment develops, and markets and sells licenses to use, its software products. The Services segment provides post-sale support for software products and fee-based training and consulting services related to its software products.
The company markets products grouped along four main categories: Application Management, Database Management, Windows Management, and Virtualization Management.
The companys Application Management products are geared to support the spectrum of professionals. The primary focus of these products is to automate the tasks performed by the IT organization to manage the complexity of the application lifecycle. The companys primary product for Application Management is Foglight, while its Stat, JClass, PerformaSure, and JProbe products, the latter two focused on Java applications, comprise the remainder of its offerings.
Foglight. Foglight provides a view of applications to proactively detect and diagnose the root cause of performance and availability problems in a priority that makes sense to the business. Foglight correlates relationships from multiple sources and maps the metrics into a dashboard.
JProbe: JProbe is an enterprise-class Java profiler, which provides intelligent diagnostics on memory usage, performance and test coverage, allowing developers to pinpoint and repair the root cause of application code performance and stability problems that obstruct component and integration integrity.
PerformaSure: PerformaSure reconstructs the execution path of end-user request transaction. It combines transactional data with infrastructure metrics to help development and QA teams measure and analyze Java enterprise application performance. PerformaSure integrates with JProbe to support performance testing and tuning down to the line of code.
Perspective (PacketTrap): Perspective provides performance management and monitoring across the network to identify bottlenecks and help solve traffic issues reducing the mean-time-to-resolution of network incidents.
Stat ACM: Stat ACM (Application Change Management) helps IT managers lower their PeopleSoft and Oracle E-Business Suite total cost of ownership by providing change management and version control. It helps keep up with change configurations and customizations so that they are updated, approved and deployed to instances throughout the application implementation lifecycle.
The companys market database management products support the needs of database developers and DBAs by providing domain capabilities and cross-platform productivity tools with in an integrated console.
Database Development: These tools improve the productivity and capability of database developers working in the Oracle Procedural Language (PL)/SQL environment. The primary products in this product family are TOAD and SQL Navigator. The company provides an integrated development environment for coding stored procedures, schemas and SQL scripts from one graphical user interface. Debugging, SQL tuning, change analysis, and general administration features improve the quality and performance of database applications before they enter production.
The Quest Central product family for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase: Administering heterogeneous database systems in production involves many tedious, error-prone and repetitive tasks. To streamline and automate these tasks, the company has developed the Quest Central product family. Quest Central is a suite of tools that enables the DBA to identify the cause of performance problems without manual trial and error or decentralized tools. These products provide details on historical performance analysis and metrics to provide insight as to how performance issues occur. The company i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quest Software Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quest Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quest Software Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quest Software Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quest Software Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUEST SOFTWARE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quest Software Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quest Software Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quest Software Inc. Major Shareholders
Quest Software Inc. History
Quest Software Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quest Software Inc. Offices and Representations
Quest Software Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quest Software Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quest Software Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quest Software Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Quest Software Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quest Software Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quest Software Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quest Software Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quest Software Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quest Software Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quest Software Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quest Software Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?