- The report contains detailed information about Resverlogix Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Resverlogix Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Resverlogix Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Resverlogix Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Resverlogix Corp. business.
About Resverlogix Corp.
Resverlogix Corp., a biotechnology company, focuses on the research and development of therapeutic agents for medical markets, including cardiovascular disease (CVD), Alzheimers disease, and inflammatory diseases. The company also engages in partnering activities with global life science organizations.
CVD Research Programs
NexVas Plaque Reduction (NexVas PR) is the companys primary program for the development of drugs that increase ApoA-I to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
NexVas Vascular Inflammation (NexVas VI), the companys second CVD program, is a discovery stage technology for the development of drugs that target molecular markers of inflammation.
ReVas is the companys third CVD program is a research stage technology for the development of therapeutics to be used with medical devices for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
NexVas Alzheimers Disease (NexVas AD) is a discovery stage technology for the development of drugs that enhance ApoA-I for stabilization and regression of Beta Amyloid Plaque.
Other Research Programs
TGF-â Shield is a research stage therapeutic for the treatment of grievous proliferative diseases, such as cancer and fibrotic conditions.
The company, in June 2008, entered into collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic Coordinating Center for Clinical Research for a future IVUS trial with RVX-208. RVX-208 is a drug candidate for the treatment of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RESVERLOGIX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RESVERLOGIX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RESVERLOGIX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RESVERLOGIX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RESVERLOGIX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Resverlogix Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Resverlogix Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Resverlogix Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Resverlogix Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Resverlogix Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RESVERLOGIX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RESVERLOGIX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RESVERLOGIX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RESVERLOGIX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RESVERLOGIX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RESVERLOGIX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Resverlogix Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Resverlogix Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Resverlogix Corp. Major Shareholders
Resverlogix Corp. History
Resverlogix Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Resverlogix Corp. Offices and Representations
Resverlogix Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Resverlogix Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Resverlogix Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Resverlogix Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Resverlogix Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Resverlogix Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Resverlogix Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Resverlogix Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Resverlogix Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Resverlogix Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Resverlogix Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Resverlogix Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?