- The report contains detailed information about GelStat Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GelStat Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GelStat Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GelStat Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GelStat Corp. business.
About GelStat Corp.
GelStat Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the development and marketing of over the counter consumer health care products.
The Company is developing four new consumer health care products throughout the United States. The products include GelStat Migraine, GelStat Arthritis, GelStat Sinus and GelStat Sleep.
GelStat Migraine is a patent pending homeopathic drug intended for use in providing relief from the pain and associated symptoms of migraine and migraine-like headaches. GelStat Migraine is administered sublingually (under the tongue), where it is held in place briefly before being swallowed.
The Company has developed a delivery system designed to improve the active ingredients in GelStat Migraine, including their speed of action.
GelStat Migraine is provided in single dose (OraDose) dispensers. The OraDose System is GelStat's proprietary, patent pending sublingual administration system. It also includes a product formulation designed to enable and improve sublingual delivery of active ingredients zingiber officinale (ginger) and pyrethrum parthenium (feverfew).
The Company has completed development of GelStat Arthritis. GelStat Arthritis is a sublingual dissolving tablet intended for the treatment of pain and associated symptoms of arthritis. GelStat Arthritis is an OTC homeopathic drug. GelStat Arthritis is provided as a sublingually dissolving tablet. The tablets are formulated for sublingual delivery of active ingredients.
GelStat Sinus is used as a remedy for nasal and/or sinus congestion, irritation, and pressure, including sinus headache. GelStat Sinus is an OTC homeopathic drug. GelStat Sinus is provided as a nasal spray. Nasal administration of aerosolized particles, whereby active ingredients are placed in direct contact with or immediately adjacent to the affected membranes, is particularly advantageous in the treatment of nasal and sinus conditions. The nasal spray is formulated for nasal delivery of active ingredients. GelStat Sinus is under final development. GelStat Sinus is intended to be introduced to consumers in 2005.
GelStat Sleep is under final development. GelStat Sleep is used as a sleep aid. GelStat Sleep is provided as an orally dispersible tablet. The tablets are formulated for delivery of active ingredients.
OraDose Delivery System
The OraDose Delivery System is a patent pending delivery system employed by the Company for sublingual (under the tongue) administration of GelStat Migraine. The OraDose System includes not only the OraDose dispenser, but also the specific formulations used to improve sublingual absorption of the medication. The OraDose System is an effective means of delivering liquid formulations sublingually, especially GelStat Migraine.
In 2004, the Company formed a wholly owned subsidiary, GS Pharma, Inc.
The Company's customers include Mass merchandisers, including Wal-Mart, and Target and Club stores, including Sam's Club.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GELSTAT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GELSTAT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GELSTAT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GELSTAT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GELSTAT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GelStat Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GelStat Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GelStat Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GelStat Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GelStat Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GELSTAT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GELSTAT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GELSTAT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GELSTAT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GELSTAT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GELSTAT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GelStat Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GelStat Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GelStat Corp. Major Shareholders
GelStat Corp. History
GelStat Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GelStat Corp. Offices and Representations
GelStat Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GelStat Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GelStat Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
GelStat Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
GelStat Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GelStat Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GelStat Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GelStat Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
GelStat Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
GelStat Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GelStat Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GelStat Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?