- The report contains detailed information about PDL BioPharma, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PDL BioPharma, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PDL BioPharma, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PDL BioPharma, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PDL BioPharma, Inc. business.
About PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. engages in the management of antibody humanization patents and royalty assets. The companys antibody humanization patents and royalty assets consist of its Queen et al. patents and license agreements with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies pursuant to which it has licensed certain rights under Queen et al. patents.
The company has entered into licensing agreements with various companies that are independently developing or have developed humanized antibodies pursuant to which it has licensed certain rights under Queen et al. patents to make, use, sell, offer for sale and import humanized antibodies. These agreements cover antibodies targeting antigens specified in the license agreements. The companys Queen et al. patents cover humanized antibodies, methods for humanizing antibodies, polynucleotide encoding in humanized antibodies, and methods of producing humanized antibodies. The company has license agreements with Genentech, Inc.; MedImmune, LLC; Elan Corporation, Plc; Wyeth; and Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The company has also entered into licensing agreements pursuant to which it has licensed certain rights under Queen et al. patents to make and sell certain products in development that have not yet reached commercialization. Certain of these products in development are in Phase 3 clinical trials. Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly) and Wyeth have licensed antibodies for the treatment of Alzheimers disease that are in Phase 3 clinical trials. Another is teplizumab which is being studied for the treatment of newly-diagnosed type 1 diabetes mellitus and which is the subject of a new license agreement with Lilly that the company announced in December 2009.
The companys customers include Genentech, Inc.; MedImmune, LLC; and Elan Corporation, Plc.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PDL BioPharma, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PDL BioPharma, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PDL BioPharma, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PDL BioPharma, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PDL BioPharma, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PDL BIOPHARMA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Major Shareholders
PDL BioPharma, Inc. History
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Offices and Representations
PDL BioPharma, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PDL BioPharma, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PDL BioPharma, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PDL BioPharma, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PDL BioPharma, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?