- The report contains detailed information about Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. business.
About Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc., a development stage company, develops biotechnology products with a focus on oxygen delivery to tissue.
The company developed a family of perfluorocarbon based oxygen carriers for use in personal care, topical wound healing, and other topical indications. In addition, the company has under development Vitavent, an oxygen exchange fluid for facilitating the treatment of lung conditions, and out licensed rights to a biosensor implant product that uses an enzyme process for measuring the glucose level in subcutaneous fluid.
The companys Oxycyte oxygen carrier product is a perfluorocarbon (PFC) emulsified with water and a surfactant, which is provided to the patient intravenously. The physical properties of perfluorocarbon enable its product to gather oxygen from the lungs and transport the oxygen through the body releasing it along the way.
The Dermacyte line of topical cosmetic products employs the companys patented PFC technology and other known cosmetic ingredients to promote the appearance of skin health and other desirable cosmetic benefits.
The companys wound product, Wundecyte, is a gel developed under a contract agreement with a lab in Virginia. Wundecyte is designed to be used as a wound-healing gel. In 2009, the company filed a 510K medical device application for Wundecyte with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The company also developed an oxygen-generating bandage that can be combined with Wundecyte gel. Additionally, it is developing preclinical research protocols for the treatment of burns and other topical indication based on its PFC. The company intends to develop additional clinical research protocols for topical indications, including the treatment of acne and rosacea.
In 2009, the company entered into a supply agreement with Hospira, Inc. to manufacture its Oxycyte emulsion in commercial-sized batches for clinical use.
On September 20, 2010, Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. announced it has amended an existing cooperative research and development agreement with the Naval Medical Research Center to include preclinical trials using swine models to assess the safety and efficacy of Oxygen Biotherapeutics' proprietary Oxycyte perfluorocarbon emulsion (PFCE) for spinal cord injury (SCI) due to decompression sickness (DCS), and for hemorrhagic shock.
In December 2010, Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. and Sarasota Medical Products, Inc. have a joint research and development venture for treating chronic ischemic wounds. The venture would be based on combining Oxygen's Wundecyte PFC formulation with SMP's topical medical devices. Oxygen Biotherapeutics' Wundecyte product is a gel under development. It is designed to be used as a wound-healing agent that delivers oxygen to a wound alone, or in combination with a specialized oxygenating bandage.
The company was founded in 1967. It was formerly known as Synthetic Blood International, Inc. and changed its name to Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OXYGEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. History
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?