- The report contains detailed information about Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. business.
About Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the identification, evaluation, and acquisition of drugs for the treatment and prevention of oncological, and infectious diseases in human beings.
Prostate cancer treatment: This invention relates to the use of short polypeptides for treatment of cancers and particular for the treatment of prostate cancer. The invention provides methods and compositions comprising short polypeptides, such as prostaganin for use as agents to kill prostate cancer cells.
Breast cancer treatment: This invention intends to provide a treatment for patients suffering from cancer and preferably from breast cancer using new lipid derivatives, such as tetanolic acid.
Breast cancer treatment: This invention concerns methods for the purification of undifferentiated state tumoral stem cells from solid breast carcinomas that are normally resistant to conventional therapies, targeting at devising new tumour markers and therapeutic targets both for early diagnosis and for targeted therapeutic strategies.
The company was formerly known as Kinder Travel, Inc. and changed its name to Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENOVA BIOTHERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. History
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genova Biotherapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?