- The report contains detailed information about Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. business.
About Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc.
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., a development stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of immunotherapy products that generate and enhance immune system responses to treat cancer.
The company has two basic technology platforms applicable to cancer therapeutics: dendritic cell-based cancer vaccines, called DCVax; and monoclonal antibodies for cancer therapeutics.
DCVax Product Candidates
DCVax -L for Brain Cancer: DCVax -Brain uses the companys DCVax platform in combination with the patient's glioblastoma tumor cell lysate antigens. It is in Phase II clinical trial.
DCVax -L for Ovarian Cancer: DCVax -L for Ovarian Cancer trial is ongoing, and is used to treat 'no option patients who have already been treated with the drugs available for recurrent, metastatic ovarian cancer (carboplatin, paclitaxel docetaxel, abraxane, gemcitabine, and topotecan), and whose cancer has still continued to progress.
DCVax Prostate: DCVax-Prostate targets hormone independent (late stage) prostate cancer. The companys products include DCVax-Prostate for the treatment of non-metastatic and metastatic hormone independent prostate cancer which cleared Phase III clinical trial.
DCVax LB: DCVax-LB targets non-small cell lung cancer, the major cause of cancer deaths in both the U.S. and Europe. The company cleared Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer.
DCVax L: DCVax-L targets any kind of solid tumor cancer and it combines the companys DCVax platform with patient specific tumor lysate. The company completed Phase I/II clinical trials for the treatment of resectable solid tumors.
DCVax Direct: DCVax-Direct uses the companys DCVax platform to activate DCs suitable for direct injection into solid tumors. DCVax-Direct is designed to treat cancer patients whose tumor tissue is not available or whose tumors are considered to be inoperable. DCVax-Direct that cleared Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of ovarian, head, and neck cancer.
Therapeutic Antibody Product Candidates: CXCR4 is over-expressed in approximately 75 percent of cancers, including non- small cell lung cancer, breast cancer, GBM, colon cancer, melanoma, prostate, pancreatic, kidney, ovarian, and certain blood cancers. In all of these cancers CXCR4 is centrally involved in three phases of disease progression: proliferation of the primary tumor, migration of cancer cells out of the primary tumor, and establishment of distant metastatic sites. The company completed substantial research and pre-clinical testing phases with two versions of CXCR4 antibodies.
Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHWEST BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Major Shareholders
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. History
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Offices and Representations
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?