- The report contains detailed information about OXIS International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OXIS International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OXIS International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OXIS International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OXIS International Inc. business.
About OXIS International Inc.
Oxis International, Inc. engages in the research, development, and sale of products that counteract the harmful effects of oxidative stress.
The company focuses on the research, development, and sale of products and/or proprietary formulations that can be classified into four main business sectors: dietary supplements, functional foods and functional beverages; personal care products, including skin care and cosmetics products; veterinary products for companion animals, livestock and performance animals, such as race horses; and proprietary compounds that may be out-licensed to biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical companies.
The companys product candidates include therapeutic nutraceutical products, cosmeceutical products, and proprietary formulations that may out-licensed to biotech and pharmaceutical companies as drug candidates. The primary products that the company is initially focusing on incorporate the naturally occurring compound, L-Ergothioneine (ERGO), as a key component. ERGO is water soluble, amino acid antioxidant by microbes in the soil and commonly found in various species of mushrooms and grapes, meats, and dairy products.
The company produces and sells a product named Ergo-Plex, which is a dietary supplement that may be prepared in various ingestible forms that provides ERGO and other accepted and clinically proven ingredients for the maintenance of joint health.
The company has sold small amounts of ERGO as a component to selected commercial customers in the cosmetics industry, especially in skin care products. It has also provided ERGO to a customer for use in veterinary fertility.
The company is in the process of developing a broader line of dietary supplements containing ERGO, and intends to develop, by itself or through alliances, functional food and beverages, and cosmeceutical products.
The companys competitors in the dietary supplement field include NBTY, Pharmavite, Amway Nutrilite, and Herbalife. In functional foods and beverages field the competitors include Monavie, Hain-Celestial, Pom, Wonderful, Hanson, Red Bull, and Silk. Its competitors in the cosmeceutical space include LOreal, Estee Lauder, NuSkin, and Mary Kay.
In August 2010, OXIS International Inc. announced the launch of its wholly owned subsidiary, Oxis Consumer Products, focused on the development, marketing, promotion, and sales of direct to consumer brands.
Oxis International, Inc. was founded in 1965.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OXIS International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OXIS International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OXIS International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OXIS International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OXIS International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OXIS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OXIS International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OXIS International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OXIS International Inc. Major Shareholders
OXIS International Inc. History
OXIS International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OXIS International Inc. Offices and Representations
OXIS International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OXIS International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OXIS International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OXIS International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
OXIS International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OXIS International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OXIS International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OXIS International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OXIS International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OXIS International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OXIS International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OXIS International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?