- The report contains detailed information about EYI Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EYI Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EYI Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EYI Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EYI Industries Inc. business.
About EYI Industries Inc.
EYI Industries, Inc. engages in the sale, marketing, and distribution of nutritional products, dietary supplements, personal care products, and water filtration systems. The companys product line consists of approximately 27 nutritional products in three categories. Its major product is Calorad, a liquid collagen-based dietary supplement available in the market.
The company's product line consists of products in the categories of dietary supplement products, personal care products, water filtrations systems and a fuel additive product. The company markets approximately 26 products.
The company offers 18 products in the dietary supplement category which contain herbs, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients. The following products represent the majority of the companys product sales in the dietary supplement category:
Agrisept-L: Agrisept-L is a dietary supplement of citrus extracts used as a germicide.
Calorad: Calorad is a liquid collagen-based dietary supplement. Calorad is available in three formulas: beef, fish, and AM.
Definition (drops): Definition is a natural herbal product designed to feed and nurture the female breast. This product is available in both cream and drop formulations.
Iso-Greens: Iso-Greens is a green food supplement. The vegetables in Iso-Greens combine to supply 39 of the vitamins, minerals and amino acids found in food, including Vitamin B-12.
Noni Plus: Noni fruit is an extract of organic noni and liquid trace minerals, used by natives and ancient healers of various countries. The company has combined this fruit with own Dead Sea ionic minerals.
Oxy-Up: Oxy-Up is a liquid stabilized oxygen supplement.
Prosoteine: Prosoteine is a plant based, natural, stimulant-free liquid protein supplement.
Triomin: Triomin is a liquid trace mineral dietary supplement.
Personal Care Products
The company offers 5 personal care products.
Calorad (cream): Calorad cream is a topical serum with a base of nourishing collagen that lavishes and aids the skin during the natural aging process. The mixture of ingredients in Calorad cream stimulates, moisturizes, and nourishes to bio-illuminate skin. The active ingredients in Calorad cream are compatible with the biologic structure of the human skin.
Definition (cream): Definition is a natural herbal product designed to feed and nurture the female breast. The selected ingredients work in harmony, helping the body to maintain the nutritional needs of the mammary glands. It works with the body's natural capabilities to maintain the shape and tone of youth in the female breast.
Water Filtration Systems
Code Blue Water Filtration System: Code Blue is a pour through drinking water filtration system (containing a pitcher and filter) that removes Arsenic, Chlorine, Nitrates, Nitrites, Mercury and other contaminants from potable water.
Code Blue Filter: Code Blue Filter is a filter that removes Arsenic, Chlorine, Nitrates, Nitrites, Mercury and other contaminants from potable water.
Fuel Additive Product
Ultimate ME2: It is a fuel performance product that reduces fuel consumption and emissions.
Subsidiaries and Affiliates
The company has eight subsidiaries through which it conducts operations: Essentially Yours Industries, Inc.; 642706 B.C. Ltd., dba EYI Management; Essentially Yours Industries (International) Limited; Essentially Yours Industries (Hong Kong) Limited; Essentially Yours Industries (Canada), Inc.; RGM International, Inc.; Halo Distribution LLC; and World Wide Buyers Club. The company's affiliates include Nutri-Diem, Inc.; and Essentially Yours Industries Corp.
The companys competitors include Tahitian International; Reliv International; Mannatech Incorporated; Usana Health Services; Alticor, Inc. (Amway Corp.); Avon Products, Inc.; Herbalife, Ltd.; Mary Kay, Inc.; Metaluca, Inc.; Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.; and Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
EYI Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 2002.
1. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EYI Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EYI Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EYI Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EYI Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EYI Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. EYI INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EYI Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EYI Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EYI Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
EYI Industries Inc. History
EYI Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
EYI Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
EYI Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EYI Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EYI Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EYI Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
EYI Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EYI Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
EYI Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EYI Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EYI Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EYI Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EYI Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EYI Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?