- The report contains detailed information about Novadel Pharma Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Novadel Pharma Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Novadel Pharma Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Novadel Pharma Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Novadel Pharma Inc. business.
About Novadel Pharma Inc.
NovaDel Pharma Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops oral spray formulations for a range of marketed pharmaceuticals. The companys oral spray technology is focused on addressing unmet medical needs for an array of existing and future pharmaceutical products. Its oral spray candidates target angina, insomnia, erectile dysfunction, migraine headaches, nausea, and disorders of the central nervous system.
NitroMist (nitroglycerin lingual aerosol): This product is indicated for acute relief of an attack or acute prophylaxis of angina pectoris due to coronary artery disease. In October 2009, the company entered into a licensing and distribution agreement with privately-held Mist Acquisition, LLC to manufacture and commercialize the NitroMist in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Zolpimist (zolpidem oral spray): Zolpidem is the active ingredient in Ambien, the hypnotic for insomnia marketed by Sanofi-Aventis. The company's oral spray formulation of zolpidem is approved for the short-term treatment of insomnia. In November 2009, the company entered into a license and distribution agreement with ECR Pharmaceuticals Company, Inc. to commercialize and manufacture its ZolpiMist in the United States and Canada.
Duromist (Sildenafil oral spray): Duromist contains sildenafil, the PDE-5 inhibitor for the treatment of erectile dysfunction marketed under the brand name Viagra.
Zensana (ondansetron oral spray): Ondansetron is the active ingredient in Zofran, an anti-emetic marketed by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). The company has entered into a sub-license agreement with Hana Biosciences, Inc. and Par Pharmaceutical, Inc., pursuant to which Hana Biosciences granted a sublicense to Par to develop and commercialize Zensana. It has entered into an agreement with BioAlliance Pharma S.A., whereby BioAlliance acquired the European rights for its ondansetron oral spray.
Sumatriptan oral spray (NVD-201): Sumatriptan is the active ingredient in Imitrex which is the migraine remedy marketed by GSK.
Midazolam oral spray (NVD-301): NVD-301 contains midazolam which is the benzodiazepine used for sedation during diagnostic, therapeutic and endoscopic procedures.
Propofol oral spray: Propofol is the active ingredient in Diprivan, an intravenous anesthetic marketed by AstraZeneca. Its partner, Manhattan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., would oversee clinical development and regulatory approval for this product candidate.
Veterinary: The companys veterinary initiatives are being carried out by its partner, Velcera, Inc.
NovaDel Pharma Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Novadel Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Novadel Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Novadel Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Novadel Pharma Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Novadel Pharma Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVADEL PHARMA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Novadel Pharma Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Novadel Pharma Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Novadel Pharma Inc. Major Shareholders
Novadel Pharma Inc. History
Novadel Pharma Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Novadel Pharma Inc. Offices and Representations
Novadel Pharma Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Novadel Pharma Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Novadel Pharma Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Novadel Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Novadel Pharma Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Novadel Pharma Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Novadel Pharma Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Novadel Pharma Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Novadel Pharma Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Novadel Pharma Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Novadel Pharma Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Novadel Pharma Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?