- The report contains detailed information about Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and marketing products to urologists, endocrinologists, certain targeted primary care physicians, hand surgeons, subsets of orthopedic, general, and plastic surgeons who focus on the hand, and rheumatologists.
The company markets two products in the United States, including Testim and XIAFLEX. Its license from BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BioSpecifics) includes the rights to XIAFLEX for the treatment of Dupuytrens, Peyronies, and Frozen Shoulder syndrome
Testim: Testim is a proprietary, topical 1% testosterone once-a-day gel indicated for the treatment of hypogonadism. Testim has been approved in the U.S. The company also has received marketing approval for Testim in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Ferring International Center S.A. (Ferring) and Paladin Labs Inc. (Paladin) commercialize Testim on its behalf in certain European countries and Canada, respectively.
XIAFLEX: XIAFLEX (collagenase clostridium histolyticum) is a proprietary, injectable collagenase enzyme for the treatment of Dupuytrens contracture (Dupuytrens). XIAFLEX received approval for the treatment of adult Dupuytrens patients with a palpable cord. The company has entered into a development, commercialization and supply agreement with Pfizer, Inc. (Pfizer) for XIAFLEX for the treatment of Dupuytrens and Peyronies in Europe and certain Eurasian countries.
XIAFLEX for Peyronies: The company completed a phase IIb randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to assess the safety and efficacy of XIAFLEX when administered two times a week every six weeks for up to three treatment cycles (2 x 3) in subjects with Peyronies.
XIAFLEX for Frozen Shoulder Syndrome: BioSpecifics has conducted a phase II clinical trial using XIAFLEX for the treatment of Frozen Shoulder syndrome.
Other: Under its agreement with BioSpecifics, the company has worldwide rights to develop, market, and sell products containing XIAFLEX, other than dermal formulations labeled for topical administration.
Transmucosal Film Technology
The company is developing product candidates using an oral transmucosal drug delivery system based on patented technology licensed from Formulation Technologies, L.L.C., doing business as PharmaForm.
The company has two product candidates using this technology: AA4010, its therapy to treat overactive bladder, in phase I of development; and a Fentanyl pain product candidate in the phase I of development for the management of pain.
The company's competitors include Abbot Laboratories, Inc., which acquired Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.; Perrigo Israel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Endo Pharmaceuticals; Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; BioSante Pharmaceuticals; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Clarus Therapeutics, Inc.; Repros Therapeutics, Inc.; MacroChem Corporation; Lipocine Inc.; and Halozyme Therapeutics.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?