- The report contains detailed information about Enhance Biotech Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enhance Biotech Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enhance Biotech Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enhance Biotech Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enhance Biotech Inc. business.
About Enhance Biotech Inc.
Enhance Biotech, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of therapeutic drugs for the treatment of lifestyle disorders.
The Company's drug pipeline consists of 13 products and focuses on three of the seven major segments in the Lifestyle drug market: Urology (including Male Sexual Dysfunction (MSD)), Dermatology and Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders.
The Company's lead Urology product targets Premature Ejaculation (PE), which is recognized as the most widespread indication in MSD. The Company is also developing products to treat Urinary Incontinence (UI) and enhance Male Fertility. In Dermatology, the company is developing treatments for Cellulite, Atopic Dermatitis/Psoriasis, Eczema/Itch and Anti-Aging. In the CNS area the company's lead product in Pain is undergoing a feasibility study, which, if successful, may lead to a license with ALZA Corporation (ALZA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. The Company is also developing acting compounds in Depression and Parkinson's Disease that it would seek to license at a similar stage of development.
In December 2004, the company acquired Ardent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Ardent) a privately held biotechnology company that uses proprietary expertise in delta receptor chemistry and pharmacology to discover, develop and commercialize a range of novel drug candidates.
The Company's products include both new chemical entities (NCEs) and reformulations of existing marketed compounds.
The Company's lead PE compound, LI-301 is undergoing Phase II dose-ranging trials. It is also developing an NCE from the delta development engine as a follow on PE product.
LI 301 Premature Ejaculation
The Company entered into a Co-Development Agreement with DMI BioSciences, Inc., to jointly develop and commercialize product(s) comprising or utilizing the compound family LI 301, for the delay of ejaculation in men. The Company has the exclusive international rights to develop, market, and distribute LI 301 and any subsequent compounds related to the delay of ejaculation in humans. As of January 31, 2004, Phase II (a) double blind, randomized, crossover trials were successfully completed in Utrecht, Holland.
Delta Receptor NCE - Premature Ejaculation
The Company has identified the importance of the delta receptor in ejaculatory physiology and has developed an animal ejaculation model. This research has resulted in the discovery of delta agonists that provide significant dose-dependent inhibition of the ejaculatory response. The Company would continue testing these compounds to identify a lead candidate in conjunction with the development of LI-301, the Company's lead product in the Urology group.
DPI-221 is a delta receptor NCE being developed by the Company as a new treatment for urge and mixed UI with a novel mechanism of action.
The Company has identified DPI-221 as its lead compound for UI, has completed pre-clinical studies, and intends to file an IND application and complete Phase I clinical trials during 2005.
The Company's dermatological treatments portfolio includes the following compounds: LI-303 for Cellulite; LI-312 for Psoriasis and Atopic Dermatitis; LI-412 for Eczema/Itch; and LI-236 for Anti-Aging.
The Company entered into a Co-Development and Licensing Agreement with Stegram Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (Stegram) for the joint development and exclusive international license of LI-303 as a prescription product for the treatment of Cellulite. LI-303 is a therapeutic switch of an ethisterone derivative used in high oral doses for breast fibrosis, endometriosis and fistula. This product is being reformulated to target Cellulite and the vanity pharmaceutical sector where products such as Botox have seen success.
LI-303 is being formulated into a topical formulation for pre-clinical and clinical studies.
On July 30, 2004 the company announced that pre-clinical research into LI-303 and follow on compound demonstrated a combination mode of action for treating Cellulite.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enhance Biotech Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enhance Biotech Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enhance Biotech Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enhance Biotech Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enhance Biotech Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENHANCE BIOTECH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enhance Biotech Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enhance Biotech Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enhance Biotech Inc. Major Shareholders
Enhance Biotech Inc. History
Enhance Biotech Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enhance Biotech Inc. Offices and Representations
Enhance Biotech Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enhance Biotech Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enhance Biotech Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enhance Biotech Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Enhance Biotech Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enhance Biotech Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enhance Biotech Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enhance Biotech Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enhance Biotech Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enhance Biotech Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enhance Biotech Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enhance Biotech Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?