- The report contains detailed information about Neuro Bioscience Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neuro Bioscience Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neuro Bioscience Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neuro Bioscience Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neuro Bioscience Inc. business.
About Neuro Bioscience Inc.
Neuro Bioscience, Inc. (Neuro) became a public entity on approximately November 14, 2002 upon the completion of an acquisition of Neuro Bioscience, Inc., a privately held Delaware corporation, by an inactive public corporation known as Mortgage Professionals Lead Source, Inc. (MPLS).
MPLS was incorporated in Utah in 2001. The initial intended business of MPLS was to engage in the marketing of home loan mortgage refinancing through various media activities with the company retaining a fee for referral to mortgage refinance companies.
MPLS was introduced to a private Delaware corporation known as Neuro Bioscience, Inc. which is engaged in the early stage development of six pharmaceutical products or processes through licensing agreements for their development with various third parties. Neuro also seeks to acquire synergistic business operating in the field of drug development and discovery.
Neuro Bioscience of Delaware has a wholly owned subsidiary in Great Britain known as Neuro Bioscience Limited, a privately held and chartered corporation in Great Britain which is wholly owned by Neuro Bioscience of Delaware.
Neuro is an emerging biotechnology company that is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs or procedures to treat diseases and disorders of the human central nervous system, generically "CNS" Drugs or processes. The Company has products targeted against Alzheimer's, Depression, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson's Disease. The company will seek to develop these products by entering into co-development, licensing and marketing agreements with pharmaceutical partners.
Products and Markets
The company is presently engaged in the development as a licensee, of six early development stage pharmaceuticals or pharmaceutical processes, all of which are generically involved in the treatment of symptoms and potential general remedial treatment of various forms of neurological diseases, such as Parkinsons's Disease, Alzheimers and related types of neurological disorders. The Company is also looking to acquire synergistic companies to assist in the growth and operations of its development and research functions.
NEBO 174 is a drug proposed for the treatment of depression and related symptoms as licensed from Stegram Pharmaceuticals, a private British based company. The product is to be marketed under the proposed trade name of "Nivazole" on a worldwide basis. The essential terms of the royalty agreement provide for Neuro to have a worldwide development rights to the product as long as there are patent rights and a continuation of the existence of the parties.
The company's drug, nivazole (Novozol) is intended to target the glucocorticoid receptors in the early brain and to help restore their normal responsiveness to stress hormones. The company plans to conduct Phase II clinical studies of Novozol in patients with major endogenous depression.
NEBO 176 is a biological process based upon stem cell research to develop naturally occurring biological compounds for the treatment of Parkinsons Disease and related neurological disorders. A development and marketing agreement was entered September 1, 2002 with RLI Limited, a privately held British company which provides for the joint development and marketing of this product on a worldwide basis as long as the patent rights exist and the parties to the agreement continue.
The company has been working for some years on a novel system to enhance the growth of stem cells. The key feature of stem cells is their "pluripotentiality" - the ability to develop into any other cell type in the body. Thus, a stem cell may be called upon to differentiate into a blood cell or a brain cell, depending on the need. In the early days of development in the fetus this action is of critical importance since the small number of stem cells have to develop into a wide range of very different cells, varying from muscle to skin and nerve cells. Each of these multi-variant cells develop originally from stem cells.
NEBO 177 is a drug intended to be marketed for treatment of depression. This pharmaceutical product is li
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neuro Bioscience Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neuro Bioscience Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neuro Bioscience Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neuro Bioscience Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neuro Bioscience Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEURO BIOSCIENCE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Major Shareholders
Neuro Bioscience Inc. History
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Offices and Representations
Neuro Bioscience Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neuro Bioscience Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Neuro Bioscience Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Neuro Bioscience Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neuro Bioscience Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neuro Bioscience Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?