- The report contains detailed information about Amarillo Biosciences Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amarillo Biosciences Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amarillo Biosciences Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amarillo Biosciences Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amarillo Biosciences Inc. business.
About Amarillo Biosciences Inc.
Amarillo Biosciences, Inc. engages in the development of biologics for the treatment of human and animal diseases. The company focuses its research on the treatment of human disease indications, particularly influenza, using natural human interferon alpha that is administered in a proprietary low dose oral form.
The company owns or licenses seven issued patents, including one issued patent on its dietary supplement, Maxisal, and two pending patents related to the low-dose oral delivery of interferon. Its product is a natural human interferon alpha administered into the oral cavity as a lozenge in low (nanogram) doses.
The company's licensee for Taiwan and China, CytoPharm, Inc., has started a Phase 2, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study of 165 hepatitis C virus-infected patients in Taiwan. The study is designed to test the ability of oral interferon to reduce the virologic relapse rate of patients who have completed standard therapy with pegylated interferon plus ribavirin. The company has also completed a Phase 2 double-blind follow-up study in the treatment or oral warts.
HBL: Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories, Inc. (HBL) engages in the research and development of microbiological technology to the starch industry for the production of maltose and other sugars. HBL also has developed and obtained patents for technology relating to the production of interferon alpha-containing lozenges by which the stability of the interferon alpha activity can be maintained for up to 24 months at room temperature and up to 5 years if the product is refrigerated. The company has entered into a joint development and manufacturing/supply agreement with HBL.
Nobel: The company signed a licensing and supply agreement with a Turkish pharmaceutical company, NOBEL ILAC SANAYII VE TICARET A.S., providing the rights to oral low-dose interferon-alpha for the treatment of Behcets disease in Turkey and in Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrghyzstan, Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
Bumimedic: The company has entered into a distribution agreement with Bumimedic (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd, a Malaysian pharmaceutical company that is a part of the Antah HealthCare Group, to market its low-dose interferon (natural human IFN) in Malaysia. The terms of the agreement call for Bumimedic to manufacture lozenges from its natural human IFN (which is supplied by Hayashibara Biochemical Laboratories); package the lozenges and distribute them to local hospitals, pharmacies, and clinics in Malaysia.
CytoPharm: The company has entered into a license and supply agreement with CytoPharm, Inc., a Taipei, Taiwan-based biopharmaceutical company, whose parent company is Vita Genomics, Inc., a biotech company in Taiwan specializing in pharmaco-genomics and specialty clinical research organization. Under the terms of the agreement, CytoPharm and its subsidiary conducts clinical trials, and seeks to obtain regulatory approvals in both China and Taiwan (the Territory) to launch its low dose oral interferon in the Territory for influenza, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C indications. It has also entered into a supply agreement for Animal Health with CytoPharm, Inc. The agreement includes conducting clinical trials, and seeks to obtain regulatory approvals in China and Taiwan (the Territory) to launch its low dose oral interferon in the Territory for treatment of diseases and other healthcare applications of swine, cattle, and poultry.
Cyto Biotech: In 2009, the company entered into a 15-year license and supply agreement with Cyto Biotech, Inc. a Taipei, Taiwan animal health company. Under the terms of the agreement, Cyto Biotech would conduct clinical trials and studies and seek to obtain regulatory approvals in China, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia (the Territory) subject to the existing license and supply agreements with CytoPharm, Inc. and Bumimedic SDN. BHD., required for the commercial launch of its low dose oral interferon in the Territory for any animal and human health indications.
Intas Pharmaceuticals: In January 2010, the company entered into a license and supply agreement with Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., an India-based pharmaceutical company with experience in the healthcare industry and a global presence in 42 countries worldwide.
Amarillo Biosciences, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amarillo Biosciences Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amarillo Biosciences Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMARILLO BIOSCIENCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Major Shareholders
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. History
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Offices and Representations
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amarillo Biosciences Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?