- The report contains detailed information about Apricus Biosciences, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Apricus Biosciences, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Apricus Biosciences, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Apricus Biosciences, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Apricus Biosciences, Inc. business.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. focuses on research and development in the area of drug delivery. The companys proprietary drug delivery technology is called NexACT. The company, through Bio-Quant, Inc. (Bio-Quant), provides pre-clinical CRO services. It focuses on oncology, inflammation, immunology, and metabolic diseases.
NexACT Drug Delivery Technology
The company focuses on new and patented pharmaceutical products based on its patented drug delivery technology known as NexACT. It has expanded research and development capabilities with NexACT into the areas of oncology, inflammation, immunology, and metabolic diseases. The company is conducting additional studies to extend the validation of the NexACT technology into the oral or subcutaneous delivery of classes of drugs for these indications.
NM100060 Anti-Fungal Treatment
The company has a global licensing agreement with Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd. (Novartis) for NM100060, its proprietary topical nail solution for the treatment of onychomycosis (nail fungal infection). The company completed its analysis of the 2 pivotal Phase 3 studies completed by Novartis.
The company also has under development a topical alprostadil-based cream treatment intended for patients with erectile dysfunction (Vitaros).
In 2009, the company announced the sale of the U.S. rights for Vitaros and the specific U.S. patents covering Vitaros to Warner Chilcott Company, Inc.
Femprox and Other Products
The companys product pipeline also includes Femprox, which is an alprostadil-based cream product intended for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder. It completed 9 clinical studies, including one 98-patient Phase 2 study in the U.S. for Femprox, and also a 400-patient study for Femprox in China.
Bio-Quant CRO Business
Bio-Quant has approximately 300 clients and performs various studies a year both in in vitro and in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics (PK) and toxicology to support pre-IND enabling packages. Bio-Quant performs studies for its clients in the early stages of drug development and discovery. The companys clients range from global pharmaceutical companies to midsize and small biotechnology companies.
In March 2010, the company acquired PrevOnco, a marketed anti-ulcer compound, lansoprazole, for the treatment of solid tumors. It is in the process of designing the initial Phase 2 clinical trial with human hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).. It filed the IND for PrevOnco Phase 2 trials for HCC.
The companys competitors include Quintiles Transnational Corp., Covance, Inc., Parexel International Corporation, Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc., Icon Clinical Research, and Kendle International, Inc.
The company was founded in 1987. It was formerly known as NexMed, Inc. and changed its name to Apricus Biosciences, Inc. on September 10, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Apricus Biosciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Apricus Biosciences, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APRICUS BIOSCIENCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Major Shareholders
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. History
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Offices and Representations
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?