- The report contains detailed information about Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals, Incorporated, a bio-lifescience company, engages in the discovery and development of products and services to improve human health through the detection and treatment of calcifying nanoparticles (CNPs). IVD products (blood and tissue tests) include assays, proprietary antibodies and reagents for recognizing CNPs. Nanobac's BioAnalytical Services works with biopharmaceutical partners to develop and apply methods for avoiding, detecting, and inactivating or eliminating CNPs from raw materials.
The companys scientist has formed multidisciplinary alliances with top researchers, including: Marshall Stoller, University of California San Francisco; Rune Eliasson, Sweden; Hojatollah Vali, McGill University, Canada; Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota; University of South Florida; Iowa State University; D. Shoskes, Cleveland Clinic; Garcia-Cuerpo, Spain; China Ghangsha group; Sommer, Univ. of Ulm; Pretorius, South-Africa; G. Epstein/J.T. Salonen; Tom & Marcia Hjelle, Univ. of Illinois; Y. Av-Gay, University of British Columbia; and R. Berger, and Miami Heart Institute, Miami Florida. The company generally retains the rights for the commercialization of intellectual property that result from these collaborative studies.
In 2004, the company entered into a Space Act Agreement with NASAs Johnson Space Center (JSC), Houston Texas, to collaborate on the research of nanobacterium sanguineum and its nature and role in pathological calcification, including the detection and treatment of the pathogen.
The company owns the rights for the commercialization of intellectual property that results from its collaborative research at NASA JSC. However, the U.S. Federal Government retains the right to use this intellectual property for U.S. Government purposes without compensation to the company.
The company has been working with scientists at NASA to research the effects of CNPs in the formation of kidney stones during space flights.
The company is continuing its research of the relationship between CNPs and heart disease and has expanded its research to include other diseases involving pathological calcification.
The company develops and applies methods for avoiding, detecting, and inactivating or eliminating CNPs from raw materials or production substrates. The companys contamination control program focuses on host cell lines, animal and human derived materials, raw materials, availability of diagnostic procedures, and downstream processes capable of inactivating or removing contaminants.
The company initially focuses its drug discovery business in the United States. The company would also develop markets in the European Union through the operations of its Finnish Subsidiary, Nanobac OY.
The companys competitors for academic researchers and clinical laboratories with in vitro diagnostic test kits includes diagnostic companies, such as, Roche, Abbott, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, and Dade Behring.
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals, Incorporated was incorporated in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NANOBAC PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nanobac Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?