- The report contains detailed information about BioClinica, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BioClinica, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BioClinica, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BioClinica, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BioClinica, Inc. business.
About BioClinica, Inc.
BioClinica, Inc. provides integrated clinical research services including imaging core lab and eClinical technologies and services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies, and other organizations such as contract research organizations (CROs), engaged in global clinical studies. The companys products and services include medical image management, electronic data capture, clinical data management, interactive voice and Web response, clinical trial supply forecasting tools, and electronic image transport and archive solutions. The companys services support clinical stage research and development (R&D) functions for its clients, and specifically, the collection, cleaning, and reporting of data related to their clinical trials.
Solutions and Services
The companys eClinical product line comprises four primary product and service offerings: BioClinica Express electronic data capture (EDC); BioClinica Express clinical data management; BioClinica Optimizer clinical supply forecasting and optimization; and BioClinica interactive response technologies (IVR/IWR).
Electronic Data Capture
BioClinica Express is an electronic data capture (EDC) technology platform that automates expensive, time-consuming, paper-based clinical trial processes for global clinical trials involving large numbers of clinical sites and patients. The Express system integrates EDC functionality with clinical data management system features into a single solution that replaces traditional paper-based methods. Using its proprietary software, clients collect, clean, and manage their clinical data completely in electronic format.
The company also offers modules and add-on products and services for the Express Platform, which include The Express AutoEncoder to automatically or manually code clinical drug names and indications, adverse event terms, and patient medical histories; Direct integration with BioClinica IVR/IWR to enable randomization and drug supply tracking through either a computer or the telephone with the same clinical study; The BioClinica Reportal, which enables clinical trial sponsors to publish and share relevant clinical trial-related data for use by clinical investigators through a standard Web-browser; and Access to Clinical Data Acquisition Standards Harmonization (CDASH) and Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC)-based forms libraries to assist clients with the adoption and utilization of data formatting standards for regulatory submission.
BioClinicas data management services support the collection, verification, and analysis of clinical data. Prior to data lock, BioClinica personnel screen the data to detect errors, omissions, and other deficiencies in completed eCRFs. Data management personnel review, code, reconcile serious adverse events, and assist with the resolution of any data-related problems.
Clinical Supply Forecasting and Optimization
BioClinica Optimizer is a product that allows biopharmaceutical companies to simulate and optimize their clinical supply chain. BioClinica offers Optimizer both through software licensing and as an outsourced service to make these benefits accessible to organizations of any size.
IVR/IWR Interactive Response Solutions
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions, systems that use the telephone to interact with databases, have been used in clinical trials for many years for basic data capture.
Process knowledge and expertise in IVR/IWR, simulation and forecasting, and clinical supplies combined with other innovations, has led to the development of Trident, an interactive voice/interactive Web response system.
Imaging Core Laboratory Services
BioClinica provides medical imaging management services to support clinical development. Medical image data are received by the company from clinical trial sites located throughout the world. The company has developed systems and procedures for data tracking and quality control.
The company also has developed image analysis software to measure key indicators of drug efficacy in different organs and disease states. The companys information ma
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIOCLINICA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIOCLINICA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIOCLINICA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIOCLINICA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIOCLINICA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BioClinica, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BioClinica, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BioClinica, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BioClinica, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BioClinica, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIOCLINICA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIOCLINICA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIOCLINICA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIOCLINICA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIOCLINICA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIOCLINICA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BioClinica, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BioClinica, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BioClinica, Inc. Major Shareholders
BioClinica, Inc. History
BioClinica, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BioClinica, Inc. Offices and Representations
BioClinica, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BioClinica, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BioClinica, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BioClinica, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
BioClinica, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BioClinica, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BioClinica, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BioClinica, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BioClinica, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BioClinica, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BioClinica, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BioClinica, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?