- The report contains detailed information about MiMedx Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MiMedx Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MiMedx Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MiMedx Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MiMedx Group, Inc. business.
About MiMedx Group, Inc.
MiMedx Group, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on the design, manufacture, and marketing of musculoskeletal products.
The companys business is conducted by its three divisions, MiMedx, SpineMedica and Level Orthopedics. It markets products for three major market categories, including Orthopedic- Sports Medicine, with soft-tissue reconstructive products targeted at repairing tendons and ligaments, Orthopedics-Spine, including products, such as its Paradís Vaso Shield, which is indicated for use as a cover for vessels following anterior vertebral surgery, and Orthopedic-Extremities, with implants for fracture fixation in the upper extremities (hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder).
The companys core technology combines a means of wet spinning fibers from soluble collagen and a cross-linking process that utilizes nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA), a naturally occurring plant compound. Initial laboratory and animal testing shows that collagen cross-linked with NDGA produces a biocompatible, and durable fiber that can be woven or braided into surgical meshes that can be used to treat a number of orthopedic soft-tissue trauma and disease disorders.
The companys collagen technology is licensed to it and is embodied in two patents. It covers the polymerization chemistry of NDGA as applied to biological materials, bioprostheses, or devices created through its application. It covers chemistries and compounds that have the reactive groups that are responsible for the effectiveness of NDGA, including various organically synthesized NDGA analogs and natural compounds.
SpineMedica licenses rights to a PVA polymer, which is a water-based biomaterial that can be manufactured with a range of mechanical properties, including those that appear to closely mimic the mechanical and physical properties of natural, healthy human tissue. This hydrogel has been used in other orthopedic and general surgery device applications.
The Paradis Vaso Shield was designed to help physicians protect vessels following anterior vertebral surgery. The company is in the process of identifying other uses and indications for the Vaso Shield product line, including, but not limited to other areas of the spine, as well as healthcare categories outside the spine, such as general surgery, obstetrics, and gynecology, maxilla-facial, plastic and cosmetic applications, and others.
Level Orthopedics Products
Level Orthopedics, a division of MiMedx owns various pending patents that were obtained through a partnership with Thomas Graham, M.D., a hand surgeon and Chairman of Surgery at the National Hand Center, Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, MD. The technology encompasses a range of plates and other devices for fracture fixation of the finger, wrist, arm and elbow, as well as implant designs for joint replacement of the carpometacarpal (CMC or thumb) joint and other extremity-bone and soft tissue repair products.
Collaborations and License Agreements
License Agreement between MiMedx, Shriners Hospitals for Children, and University of South Florida Research Foundation: The company has a license agreement with Shriners Hospitals for Children and University of South Florida Research Foundation for the worldwide, rights for applications using NDGA-polymerized materials, including for reconstruction of soft tissue.
License Agreement between SpineMedica and SaluMedica, LLC: The company has license of certain patents and patent application rights held by SaluMedica, LLC that relate to a PVA-based hydrogel. SpineMedica has the right to manufacture, market, use, and sell medical devices and products incorporating the claimed technology for all neurological and orthopedic uses related to the human spine, including muscular and skeletal uses. Some of the licensed patents and patent application rights are owned by SaluMedica, LLC.
License Agreement between SaluMedica, LLC and Georgia Tech Research Corporation: The patents and patent application rights licensed to SpineMedica by SaluMedica, LLC are licensed to SaluMedica, LLC from Georgia Tech Research Corporation.
Hand License with SaluMedica, LLC: MiMedx has a Technology License Agreement, as well as a related Trademark License Agreement. SaluMedica, LLCs rights in the Licensed Hand IP derive from and are subject to one or more licenses from Georgia Tech Research Corporation and, the Hand License is subject to those same licenses.
Surgical Sheet License with SaluMedica, LLC: The company has license with SaluMedica, LLC for a PVA-based hydrogel biomaterial for applications as a surgical sheet. The license covers both internal and external applications.
The companys competitors in the orthopedic soft tissue solutions market include Arthrex, DePuy Mitek, Smith and Nephew, CONMED Linvatec, Genzyme Biosurgery, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, Biomet Sports Medicine, AlloSource, ArthroCare, and LifeNet Health. Competitors who market collagen based devices include DePuy, Wright Medical Technology, Pegasus, ReGen Biologics, and Biomet/Organogenesis.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MiMedx Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MiMedx Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MiMedx Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MiMedx Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MiMedx Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIMEDX GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MiMedx Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MiMedx Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MiMedx Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
MiMedx Group, Inc. History
MiMedx Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MiMedx Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
MiMedx Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MiMedx Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MiMedx Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MiMedx Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
MiMedx Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MiMedx Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MiMedx Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MiMedx Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MiMedx Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MiMedx Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MiMedx Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MiMedx Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?