- The report contains detailed information about Enzo Biochem Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enzo Biochem Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enzo Biochem Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enzo Biochem Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enzo Biochem Inc. business.
About Enzo Biochem Inc.
Enzo Biochem, Inc., a life sciences and biotechnology company, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of diagnostic and research products based on genetic engineering, biotechnology, and molecular biology.
The company operates through three segments: Life Sciences Segments, Therapeutics, and Clinical Labs.
Life Sciences: This segment engages in the manufacture, development, and marketing of functional biology and cellular biochemistry products and tools to research and pharmaceutical customers. The platforms developed by Enzo life sciences enable the development of products in the research products marketplace. The division is a source for a panel of products to scientific experts in the fields of antibiotics, autophagy, cancer, cell cycle, cell death, cell signaling, cell trafficking, genomics/molecular biology, immunology, inflammation, lipid signaling, neurobiology, protein degradation, ROS/RNS, and stress/heat shock.
Clinical Labs: This segment offers a menu of routine and esoteric clinical laboratory tests or procedures used in general patient care by physicians to establish or support a diagnosis, monitor treatment or medication, and search for an otherwise undiagnosed condition. The company operates a clinical laboratory in Farmingdale, New York.
Therapeutics: This segment is a biopharmaceutical venture that has developed approaches in the areas of gastrointestinal, infectious, ophthalmic, and metabolic diseases. Enzo Therapeutics focuses on the development of treatment regimens for diseases and conditions.
Products and Services
The company applies its technologies to develop therapeutics, as well as research tools for the life sciences and clinical diagnostics markets. In addition, it provides clinical laboratory services to physicians and other health care providers in the New York Metropolitan and New Jersey area.
The company engages in the development, production, marketing, and sales of life science research reagents. It in-licenses and manufactures approximately 12,000 products and distributes approximately 20,000 products, that are sold individually or combined in a kit to meet the specific needs of researchers. The company markets these products to biomedical and pharmaceutical firms, as well as academic and government research institutions.
The companys products include small molecules, proteins, antibodies, peptides, assay kits, and custom services. Its portfolio of reagents and kits in key research areas are sold to scientific experts in the following fields: adipokines, interferons, antibiotics, kinases/inhibitors, apotosis/cell death, leukotrienes/prostaglandins/thromboxanes, biologically active peptides, microarray labeling, bone metabolism, multidrug resistance, cancer research, natural products/antibiotics, cell death, neuroscience, cell cycle, nitric oxide pathway, chemokines/cytokines, nuclear receptors, cytoskeletal research, oxidative stress, dependence receptors, proteosome/ubiqutin, DNA fragmentation/damage/repair, receptors, DNA regulation, signal transduction, epigenetics, stem cell/cell differentiation, FISH, stress proteins/heat shock proteins, growth factors/cytokines, TNF/TNF receptor superfamily, hypoxia, transcription factors, immunology, viral signaling, and inflammation/innate immunity.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Enzo Life Sciences, Inc. promotes and markets its product through its seven brands which include:
Enzo: The Enzo brand products and technologies focus in the areas of microarray analysis, gene regulation, and gene modification.
Alexis: The Alexis brand produces and commercializes reagents. It is a source for products in many research areas, including the fields of cell death, nitric oxide, and obesity/adipogenesis.
Apotech: The Apotech branded product portfolio focuses on the fields of apoptosis and inflammation. These products include recombinant proteins, antibodies, and research kits.
Axxora: The Axxora brand provides an electronic one-stop information, service, and purchasing location for life science research reagents and research kits.
Biomol: The Biomol br
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enzo Biochem Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enzo Biochem Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enzo Biochem Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enzo Biochem Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enzo Biochem Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENZO BIOCHEM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enzo Biochem Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enzo Biochem Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enzo Biochem Inc. Major Shareholders
Enzo Biochem Inc. History
Enzo Biochem Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enzo Biochem Inc. Offices and Representations
Enzo Biochem Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enzo Biochem Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enzo Biochem Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enzo Biochem Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Enzo Biochem Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enzo Biochem Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enzo Biochem Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enzo Biochem Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enzo Biochem Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enzo Biochem Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enzo Biochem Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enzo Biochem Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?