- The report contains detailed information about Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs in neurology and psychiatry. The company markets two products: Xyrem (sodium oxybate) for the treatment of both cataplexy and excessive daytime sleepiness in patients with narcolepsy; and Luvox CR (fluvoxamine maleate) for the treatment of both obsessive compulsive disorder and social anxiety disorder.
The companys marketed products and late-stage product candidate are:
Xyrem (sodium oxybate) oral solution: Xyrem is the product approved by the FDA for the treatment of both excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in patients with narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a chronic neurologic disorder caused by the brains inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles. The company promotes Xyrem in the United States for its FDA-approved indications to sleep specialists, neurologists, pulmonologists, and psychiatrists. It has licensed the rights to commercialize Xyrem in 54 countries outside of the United States to UCB Pharma Limited, or UCB, and in Canada to Valeant Canada Limited, or Valeant. UCB markets Xyrem in 14 countries in Europe.
Luvox CR (fluvoxamine maleate) Extended-Release Capsules: Once-daily Luvox CR was approved by the FDA for the treatment of both obsessive compulsive disorder and social anxiety disorder in February 2008. Luvox CR is a once-daily extended-release formulation of fluvoxamine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, or SSRI. Luvox CR was developed by Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., or Solvay, in collaboration with Elan Pharma International Limited, or Elan. The company obtained the rights to market and distribute Luvox CR in the United States from Solvay in January 2007. Solvay retained the rights to market and distribute Luvox CR outside of the United States.
JZP-6 (sodium oxybate): The company is in the process of developing sodium oxybate, the active pharmaceutical ingredient in Xyrem, for the treatment of fibromyalgia. In June 2009, the company announced results from first and second Phase III pivotal clinical trials. The company submitted an NDA for JZP-6 in December 2009 and the NDA was filed by the FDA in February 2010. The company has licensed to UCB the commercialization rights to JZP-6 in 54 countries outside of the United States.
Other Product Candidates
The companys other product candidates in clinical development are oral tablet forms of sodium oxybate; JZP-8 (intranasal clonazepam), being developed for the treatment of recurrent acute repetitive seizures in epilepsy patients who continue to have seizures while on stable anti-epileptic regimens; JZP-4 (elpetrigine), being developed for the treatment of epilepsy and bipolar disorder; and JZP-7 (ropinirole gel), being developed for the treatment of restless legs syndrome.
In the United States, Xyrem is sold to one specialty pharmacy which ships Xyrem directly to patients. Luvox CR is sold primarily to distributors who distribute the product to pharmacies. As of December 31, 2009, the specialty pharmacy for Xyrem was Express Scripts, and the principal distributors for Luvox CR in the United States were Cardinal Health, McKesson and AmerisourceBergen. Outside the United States, UCB Pharma is the companys principal wholesale distributor for Xyrem.
The companys product candidates competes with other treatments for excessive daytime sleepiness in patients with narcolepsy consist primarily of stimulants and wakefulness promoting agents, including Provigil (modafinil) and Nuvigil (armodafinil) which are each marketed by Cephalon, Inc. Three products are approved by the FDA for the treatment of fibromyalgia: Lyrica (pregabalin), marketed by Pfizer, Cymbalta (duloxetine), marketed by Eli Lilly, and Savella (milnacipran), marketed by Forest Laboratories.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?