- The report contains detailed information about Isotechnika Pharma Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Isotechnika Pharma Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Isotechnika Pharma Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Isotechnika Pharma Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Isotechnika Pharma Inc. business.
About Isotechnika Pharma Inc.
Isotechnika Pharma Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of immunosuppressive therapeutics. The companys main drug, voclosporin, is a calcineurin inhibitor. It is being investigated for the prevention of kidney rejection following transplantation, for the treatment of psoriasis (an autoimmune disease), for ophthalmic diseases, such as uveitis and dye eye syndrome, as well as the active ingredient in drug eluting stents.
The company has operations in two segments, Therapeutics and Diagnostics.
Products and Markets
Voclosporin: Isotechnikas drug, voclosporin, is a calcineurin inhibitor. It is being investigated for the prevention of kidney rejection following transplantation, for the treatment of moderate to severe psoriasis, uveitis, both for active stage and maintenance therapy, and drug-eluting medical devices. Both psoriasis and uveitis are autoimmune diseases.
TAFA93 Development: The company's second drug in development is TAFA93, a pro-drug of rapamycin. TAFA93 is a novel small molecule mTOR inhibitor, which is a class of drugs used in the prevention of organ rejection in transplantation. mTOR inhibitors are used in combination with calcineurin inhibitors after organ transplant. These anti-proliferative mTOR inhibitors also have utility in oncology and as drug coating for coronary stents and surgical meshes.
The Diagnostic segment is operated through the companys wholly owned subsidiary, Isodiagnostika Inc. The company has developed and sells, on a worldwide basis, other than in the United States, a non-invasive, non-radioactive diagnostic breath test kit called Helikit. This test incorporates the company's manufacturing process and 13C urea formulation to detect the Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacterium. H. pylori eradication may be obtained using antibiotic therapy. The Helikit is a non-invasive test for the detection of this bacterium. The company focuses its marketing and sale efforts on the Helikit in Canada and Southeast Asia.
Distribution and License agreement with Lux Biosciences, Inc.: In May 2006, the company signed an agreement with Lux granting them worldwide rights to develop and commercialize voclosporin for the treatment and prophylaxis of all ophthalmic diseases. Isotechnika is the sole supplier of voclosporin for clinical trial and commercial purposes. Lux would be responsible for the clinical development, registration, and marketing of voclosporin for all ophthalmic indications. During 2008, the company completed and signed a commercial drug supply agreement with Lux pursuant to the original distribution and license agreement.
Licensing and Supply agreement with Atrium Medical Corporation: In September 2005, the company signed a worldwide licensing agreement with Atrium for the use of TAFA93 and voclosporin with drug eluting medical devices. These devices deliver drug(s) locally to treat cardiovascular disorders and soft tissue repair (stents and surgical meshes, respectively).
Collaboration agreement with F. Hoffmann-La Roche and Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.: In April 2002, the company entered into a strategic Collaboration Agreement with Roche for the global co-development and commercialization of voclosporin. Under the terms of this Collaboration Agreement, Roche obtained the worldwide exclusive right to manufacture, market and sell the voclosporin product for all indications.
Research and Option agreement with Cellgate Inc.: In April 2006, the company signed an option agreement with Cellgate Inc. (Cellgate) of Redwood City, California. This agreement allowed Isotechnika the option to obtain a license to develop and commercialize conjugates consisting of Cellgate's patented transporter technology for the topical delivery of voclosporin in patients suffering from mild to moderate psoriasis.
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Isotechnika Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISOTECHNIKA PHARMA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Major Shareholders
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. History
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Offices and Representations
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Isotechnika Pharma Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?