- The report contains detailed information about Innate Pharma SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innate Pharma SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innate Pharma SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innate Pharma SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innate Pharma SA business.
About Innate Pharma SA
Innate Pharma SA, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drug candidates targeting the innate immune system. It develops therapeutic solutions in cancer, as well as in infectious diseases and chronic inflammatory pathologies. The company is developing three product platforms that target three classes of innate immune receptors, which include Tyo and NK cell receptors, known as receptors of non-conventional lymphocytes; and TLR3, a member of the family of Toll like receptor expressed by dendritic cells and certain classes of cancer cells. The company is developing IPH 1101 in oncology (renal cancer and lymphoma), and is in phase II of clinical development; IPH 1201, which is intended to be used as an immune modulator for chronic viral infections; and IPH 2101/NN1975, which potentiates the anti-tumoral activity of NK cells by blocking three of their inhibitory receptors. Its products also comprise IPH 23XX, which is in pre-clinical stage and would be used for auto-immune diseases or chronic inflammatory pathologies; IPH 31XX, a TLR3 agonist that is in pre-clinical stage; and IPH 22XX, which acts by blocking an inhibitory receptor expressed on the surface of NK cells, and is in pre-clinical stage. In addition, the company develops a cytotoxic antibody targeting a receptor expressed by tumor cells of Sezary syndroma, a rare cancer, and found in a sub-population of NK cells. It develops IPH 41XX, a cytotoxic antibody directed against tumoral antigen that is in pre-clinical development, through an agreement with the University of Genoa. The company has a strategic partnership with Novo Nordisk A/S for the research and development of drug candidates targeting NK cells; collaborative agreements with University of Perugia and INSERM; and TLR agreements with Schering Plough Corporation and the Institut de cancerologie Gustave-Roussy. Innate Pharma SA was founded in 1999 and is based in Marseilles, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNATE PHARMA SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNATE PHARMA SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNATE PHARMA SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNATE PHARMA SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNATE PHARMA SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innate Pharma SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innate Pharma SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innate Pharma SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innate Pharma SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innate Pharma SA Industry Position Analysis
6. INNATE PHARMA SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNATE PHARMA SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNATE PHARMA SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNATE PHARMA SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNATE PHARMA SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNATE PHARMA SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innate Pharma SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innate Pharma SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innate Pharma SA Major Shareholders
Innate Pharma SA History
Innate Pharma SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innate Pharma SA Offices and Representations
Innate Pharma SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innate Pharma SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innate Pharma SA Capital Market Snapshot
Innate Pharma SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Innate Pharma SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innate Pharma SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innate Pharma SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innate Pharma SA 1-year Stock Charts
Innate Pharma SA 5-year Stock Charts
Innate Pharma SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innate Pharma SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innate Pharma SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?