- The report contains detailed information about ExonHit Therapeutics SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ExonHit Therapeutics SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ExonHit Therapeutics SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ExonHit Therapeutics SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ExonHit Therapeutics SA business.
About ExonHit Therapeutics SA
ExonHit Therapeutics SA engages in the development of molecular diagnostic tests and therapeutics for neurodegenerative and cancer indications. It involves in the exploitation of alternative RNA splicing, the process by which a single gene can produce several proteins. The company offers AclarusDx, a blood-based test to select or stratify patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease in clinical research. Its products also include EHT Dx14, a breast cancer diagnostic biomarker; EHT Dx11, blood-based diagnostic test for breast cancer; and EHT Dx12 to identify specific biomarkers for colon cancer, as well as EHT Dx13, a blood-based diagnostic test for prostate cancer. The companys therapeutic product compounds include EHT 0202, a GABAA receptor modulator and a PDE4 inhibitor for the treatment of Alzheimers disease; EHT/AGN 0001 for pain indications; EHT/AGN 0002 to treat pain and neurodegeneration, as well as for applications in the field of ophthalmology; and EHT/AGN 0003 for opthalmology and neurodegenerative indications. In addition, its preclinical portfolio includes EHT 101 and EHt 107 programs for oncology. The company has strategic collaborations with bioMérieux to develop customized SpliceArray biochips to detect cancer markers in blood samples; and Allergan to discover drugs in the fields of ophthalmology, pain, and neurodegenerative diseases. ExonHit Therapeutics was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ExonHit Therapeutics SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ExonHit Therapeutics SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ExonHit Therapeutics SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ExonHit Therapeutics SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ExonHit Therapeutics SA Industry Position Analysis
6. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EXONHIT THERAPEUTICS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Major Shareholders
ExonHit Therapeutics SA History
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Offices and Representations
ExonHit Therapeutics SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Capital Market Snapshot
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ExonHit Therapeutics SA 1-year Stock Charts
ExonHit Therapeutics SA 5-year Stock Charts
ExonHit Therapeutics SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ExonHit Therapeutics SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ExonHit Therapeutics SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?