- The report contains detailed information about Immune Network Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Immune Network Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Immune Network Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Immune Network Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Immune Network Ltd. business.
About Immune Network Ltd.
Immune Network Ltd (the company) was formed by the amalgamation, under the Company Act (British Columbia), of Immune Network Research Ltd. and Bobby Cadillac's Food Corporation in 1996. The company is a biotechnology company focused on the development of new drugs to treat major diseases, predominantly involving the body's immune system. All of the companys products are in the research and/or development stage. At present, the company does not own or possess rights to a marketable product.
Alzheimer Disease Project: IQ 200 and IQ 201
The short term goal of the companys Alzheimer disease project (encompassing Projects IQ 200 and IQ 201) is to demonstrate that dapsone, a drug currently in use for other conditions, is effective in slowing the progression of Alzheimer disease. The company is currently in the process of evaluating various strategies with respect to the commercialization of the drug in the event that the trial results prove positive. The companys Alzheimer disease drug candidates has a combination of potential actions with a manageable and well-established toxicology profile10. The companys Alzheimer disease project represents a novel approach to pharmacological therapy of Alzheimer disease, by treating brain inflammation which occurs during the onset of the illness11. In June, 2002, the company completed the treatment phase of its international DAD2000 phase II clinical trial of dapsone in Alzheimer disease.
AIDS Project: 1F7 and hNM01
The Companys 1F7 monoclonal antibody, IQ199, is a novel approach for treating HIV infection aimed at resetting the body's immune system so that it can continue to fight the AIDS virus even as the virus mutates.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Immune Network Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Immune Network Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Immune Network Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Immune Network Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Immune Network Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMMUNE NETWORK LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Immune Network Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Immune Network Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Immune Network Ltd. Major Shareholders
Immune Network Ltd. History
Immune Network Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Immune Network Ltd. Offices and Representations
Immune Network Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Immune Network Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Immune Network Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Immune Network Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Immune Network Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Immune Network Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Immune Network Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Immune Network Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Immune Network Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Immune Network Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Immune Network Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Immune Network Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?