- The report contains detailed information about Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapeutic pharmaceutical products with a focus on innovating applications for existing drugs known as drug re-profiling. The company focuses on the innovation of uses for existing drugs for the treatment of diseases mediated by acute and chronic inflammatory reactions.
The companys product research focuses on biologics (vaccines, blood, and blood components), allergenics, somatic cells (cells relating to the wall of the body cavity), gene therapy, tissues, and recombinant therapeutics (drugs produced by genetic engineering) that cause cell death in tumors. Such biologics are known as anti-tumor necrosis factors. The company has identified two products as ideal candidates for development NK-001 and NK-002.
NK-001 is an application of the generic drug Etanercept for treating neurocognitive impairment in post-coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery patients. The company filed a United States Patent Application for the use of NK-001and similar TNF-Alpha targeting drugs (which may be generally described as anti-inflammatory drugs) in the treatment of post heart bypass surgery cognitive impairment. NK-001 also used in the treatment of arthritis and psoriasis to block the actions of (tumor necrosis factor) TNF-Alpha made by the bodys immune system
The company received approval for its proposed Phase II clinical trial protocol from the Medicines Control Council of the Department of Health (Republic of South Africa) and from the central ethics board of the country.
NK-002 is a development stage drug for the treatment of Alzheimers disease. The company filed a United States patent application for NK-002 for the therapeutic use of a liposome formulation for the delivery of drugs across the blood-brain barrier. The company would undertake Phase I clinical trials for NK-002.
Sales, Marketing and Distribution
The company intends to engage sales, marketing, and distribution partners outside of the United States in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEUROKINE PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Neurokine Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?