- The report contains detailed information about Warnex Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Warnex Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Warnex Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Warnex Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Warnex Inc. business.
About Warnex Inc.
Warnex, Inc. operates as a life sciences company that protects public health by providing laboratory services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors in Canada and the United States.
WARNEX ANALYTICAL SERVICES
The company's analytical services division provides pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with various quality control services, including chemistry, chromatography, microbiology, method development and validation, and stability studies.
Warnex Analytical provides analytical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries. It performs various quality control tests on raw materials, as well as finished products; offers a range of ICH stability conditions and provides total stability management; develop and validate new methods; revalidates existing methods to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and perform technology transfers.
Warnex Analytical competes with companies, such as Nucro Technics; Patheon; and K.A.B.S. Laboratories, Inc.
WARNEX BIOANALYTICAL SERVICES
The company's bioanalytical services division engages in bioequivalence and bioavailability studies for clinical trials. Warnex Bioanalytical provides services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies globally.
Warnex Bioanalytical supports companies in their drug development programs by carrying out analyses generated throughout the program, beginning with pre-clinical studies and proceeding with evaluation of the drug in human clinical trials. Support to the generic drug industry is provided by analyzing physiological fluid samples obtained from studies in humans to determine whether the new formulations are bioequivalent to the marketed product.
Warnex Bioanalytical competes with MDS Inc., PharmaNet Development Group, Inc., and Algorithme Pharma.
WARNEX MEDICAL LABORATORIES
The companys medical laboratories division focuses on genetic and biochemical testing for the healthcare industry and has extensive expertise in genetic testing for human identification, molecular diagnostics, and pharmacogenetics.
Warnex Medical Laboratories provides specialized laboratory testing services to the healthcare sector. It engages in biochemical testing, which includes the Prenatest prenatal screening test, which enables pregnant women to find out their risk of carrying a foetus affected by Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), Trisomy 18, and other chromosomal anomalies, as well as genetic testing.
The companys genetic testing services include: Person identification testing, including paternity testing, family relationships, and forensic testing; Molecular diagnostics, including DNA-oriented genetic predisposition tests and specialized assays within the fields of haematology, oncology and infectious diseases; and Pharmacogenetic services, including assays monitoring genetic factors that influence an individuals reaction to a drug.
Warnex Medical Laboratories also develops assays and refines existing ones to produce assays with clinical value and relevance for patient assessment and management. It performs testing in a range of clinical specialties, including endocrinology, genetics, infectious diseases, obstetrics/gynaecology, and oncology.
Prenatal screening competitors in the province of Quebec include Opmedic Group Inc.; CDL Laboratories Inc.; and Curalab Medical Laboratory.
Warnex, Inc. was founded in 1996. The company was formerly known as Warnex Pharma, Inc. and changed its name to Warnex, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WARNEX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WARNEX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WARNEX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WARNEX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WARNEX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Warnex Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Warnex Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Warnex Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Warnex Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Warnex Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WARNEX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WARNEX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WARNEX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WARNEX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WARNEX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WARNEX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Warnex Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Warnex Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Warnex Inc. Major Shareholders
Warnex Inc. History
Warnex Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Warnex Inc. Offices and Representations
Warnex Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Warnex Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Warnex Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Warnex Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Warnex Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Warnex Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Warnex Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Warnex Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Warnex Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Warnex Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Warnex Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Warnex Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?