- The report contains detailed information about Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. business.
About Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale medical products and devices to enable the practice of regenerative medicine. The companys primary technology is the patented Celution family of products which processes patients adipose-derived stem and regenerative cells (ADRCs) at the point of care. The Celution family of products consists of a central device, a related single-use consumable used for each patient procedure, proprietary enzymes, and related instrumentation.
The Celution System is approved in Europe as a point of care device for separating and concentrating a patient's stem and regenerative cells, which reside naturally within their adipose (fat) tissue, so that these cells may be re-injected back into that same patient. The Celution System is introduced into the European and the Asia-Pacific cosmetic & reconstructive surgery market.
The Celution System is being marketed to physicians, academic centers, and research hospitals, to fulfill the demand for access to clinical-grade stem and regenerative cells. It sells its products directly or through distribution partners in various European countries including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Finland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom, as well is in select Asian, the Middle Eastern, and eastern European countries.
The company, within the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery business, intends to launch the PureGraft System. Its PureGraft System is cleared for marketing as a medical device that prepares autologous fat grafts for use in aesthetic body contouring. The PureGraft 250/PURE System is designed to streamline the fat graft preparation process by selectively washing and filtering the tissue to remove contaminants in a closed, sterile field. The company is seeking clearance for PureGraft in the European Union.
StemSource and Cell Banking
The company also sells the StemSource family of products worldwide, including in the United States, for research and laboratory use, as well as for the cryopreservation and storage of adipose-derived regenerative cells (ADRCs). The StemSource System is offered as a standalone product, or as a part of a suite of systems, equipment, and protocols collectively referred to as a StemSource Cell Bank. The StemSource Cell Bank is being marketed to hospitals, tissue banks, and stem cell banking companies in Europe and Asia. With a StemSource Cell Bank on site, such facilities would be able to offer their patients the option of storing their adipose tissue-derived stem and regenerative cells and accessing them as clinical applications are approved. The company is marketing the StemSource Cell Bank in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand directly, and through its partner Green Hospital Supply, Inc.
In addition, the company offers the StemSource 900/MB as laboratory equipment or as part of the StemSource Cell Bank (a suite of products to allow hospitals or tissue banks to cryopreserve adipose-derived stem and regenerative cells) both directly to customers and through GE Healthcare in the United States.
Celution System Pipeline
Cardiovascular Disease: The advanced therapeutic application in the companys product development pipeline is cardiovascular disease. The company completed enrollment in two clinical trials in Europe investigating the use of adipose-derived stem and regenerative cells processed with the Celution System as potential treatment for cardiovascular disease.
Other Applications: Other applications for the Celution System family of products under investigation include wound healing, gastrointestinal disorders, stress urinary incontinence, liver and renal disease, spinal disc degeneration, pelvic health conditions, and vascular disease. The companys MacroPore Biosurgery operating segment manages the ThinFilm biomaterial product line in Japan. This product line would be distributed through Senko Medical Trading Co. (Senko) for anti-adhesion applications, soft tissue support, and minimization of the attachment of soft tissues throughout the body.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. History
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?