- The report contains detailed information about Clearant, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clearant, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clearant, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clearant, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clearant, Inc. business.
About Clearant, Inc.
Clearant, Inc. engages in acquiring and developing pathogen inactivation technology called, the Clearant Process. The company markets its technology to producers of biological products.
The Clearant Process is designed to inactivate a range of known pathogens irrespective of size, origin or structure, including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), West Nile Virus, and Hepatitis C; protect the mechanical and biological properties of the biological product being treated; and be applied to a product after it has been sealed into its final package. The Clearant Process uses a combination of patented and trade secret technology, based on a proprietary application of gamma irradiation.
The Clearant Process is designed to be used against a variety of pathogens, including the inactivation of bacteria, fungi, spores, and lipid enveloped and non-enveloped viruses. The Clearant Process enables customers to meet the medical need for safer biological products and to satisfy current and future product regulatory safety guidelines.
The companys area of focus is the application of the Clearant Process on tissue used in surgical procedures, such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, spinal fusion, and general orthopedic repair procedures. It also focuses on plasma protein therapeutics, recombinant protein therapeutics, medical devices, and blood and blood-related products.
The Tissue Market
The Clearant Process would address a problem for patients, surgeons, and tissue banks. Using the Clearant Process, the tissue bank prepares and packages its tissues and ships the containers to one of the Food and Drug Administration - licensed gamma irradiation facilities in the United States, where the containers are irradiated using the Clearant Process without being opened. The company also licenses the Clearant Process to tissue processors and biopharmaceutical companies.
The companys competitors would include Asahi Kaisai Corporation, Millipore Corporation, and Pall Corporation.
Clearant, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLEARANT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLEARANT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLEARANT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLEARANT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLEARANT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clearant, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clearant, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clearant, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clearant, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clearant, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLEARANT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLEARANT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLEARANT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLEARANT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLEARANT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLEARANT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clearant, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clearant, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clearant, Inc. Major Shareholders
Clearant, Inc. History
Clearant, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clearant, Inc. Offices and Representations
Clearant, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clearant, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clearant, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Clearant, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Clearant, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clearant, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clearant, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clearant, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Clearant, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Clearant, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clearant, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clearant, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?