- The report contains detailed information about XCana Petroleum Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for XCana Petroleum Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The XCana Petroleum Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes XCana Petroleum Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of XCana Petroleum Corp. business.
About XCana Petroleum Corp.
Global DataTel, Inc. (GLOBAL) was originally incorporated in the State of Utah in 1980 and the Company's state of incorporation was changed in 1996 to the State of Nevada. The company engages primarily in the sale and distribution of medium and high-end computer and software products, including Enterprise Resource Planning suites, as well as, providing information technology solutions and support to medium and large business clients primarily in Central and South America. Global now has three wholly owned or controlled operating subsidiaries:
Global DataTel de Colombia, S.A. (GDC), a Colombian corporation which is a subsidiary, consists of four acquired companies in Colombia which include MES, CASA, DLR and MICRO. These companies are involved in the computer system integration business. Global owns 94.9% of the capital stock of GDC.
On Line Latin America, S.A. (OLA), now known as ehola.com S.A., a Colombian corporation, is in the Internet service business. Global owns 94.9% of the capital stock of OLA.
eHOLA.com, Inc, (eHOLA), a Nevada corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, is in the Internet service business.
Global DataTel de Colombia was incorporated under the laws of Colombia in 1999, in Bogota, Colombia. The company was the combination of the 4 Colombian acquired companies, DLR, CASA, Microstar, and MES. OLA was incorporated under the laws of Colombia in 1999, in Barranquilla, Colombia, and subsequently changed its name to ehola.com S.A. Ehola.com,Inc., formerly known as On Line Latin America,Inc. was incorporated on December 31,1998, in Nevada.
The operations of International Computer Resources, Inc. (ICR) are now conducted under Global DataTel, Inc., and form the North American component of the Information Systems Division.
Global DataTel de Colombia, (GDC) is the largest operating subsidiary of Global, with over 95% of its revenues and profits. This subsidiary is the South American component of the companys Information Systems Division. The North American component of its Information Systems Division presently accounts for approximately 5% of the Company's revenues and profits. GDC is a midrange to large system integration computer solution provider. In Colombia, GDC is authorized by various high tech companies as a reseller. GDC represents such firms as IBM Corp., Compaq Computer, Microsoft, and Lotus. The GDC subsidiary has been authorized by IBM de Colombia to resell midrange and personal computer systems and IBM's operating system software and utilities in Colombia. The company deals directly with IBM de Colombia for order fulfillment. The company is also authorized to resell Compaq Corp. systems in Colombia. The Microsoft Corp. has authorized GDC to be a Microsoft Solution provider. The Lotus Corp., an IBM company, has authorized the company to resell their products. These products are primarily purchased through their authorized distributors in Colombia. Global is also an authorized reseller in Colombia of Global One telecommunications products and services. Global One is a corporation owned jointly by Sprint, French Telecom, and Deutsche Telecom. They operate Global One outside their primary markets.
The primary focus is to provide presale consulting to Colombia's largest national, government, and international companies, to determine the best solution to their particular information system requirements. Based upon this analysis, GDC can provide clients with a fully integrated solution which may include hardware, software and services from various sources. The products may include an AS/400 mini-computer, which becomes the host system in a centric computing architecture operating under IBM's proprietary OS/400 operating system. The applications suite that reside on these hosts may include an ERP application such as JBA's System 21 product localized and customized for each account. The Information Systems Division's main business is to provide system consulting, resale of new micro, mini, or mainframe hardware, as well as software and complementary contract services as needed. These services may include help desk, contract programming, training, and hardware/software maintenance contracts. Sale of new hardware typically may include wintel based micro computers such as IBM desktops, IBM AS/400-RS/6000 mini computers, and IBMS/390 mainframes. Software products may include Microsoft, Lotus, JBA, and several other complimentary application software programs as may be deemed necessary in order to provide satisfactory results. Services include various supplemental after sale products such as executive training, employee implementation, and long term contractual maintenance agreements.
The company competes in a very competitive marketplace against not only other integrators, but also manufacturers such as Sun Microsystems, as well as IBM themselves in certain instances.
On Line Latin America, S.A. (now ehola.com S.A.), and eHOLA.com operate under the companys On Line Services Division. This division's main business is to provide dial-up Internet access in the USA, Central, and South America, which is marketed under the eHOLA.com name. On line operations commenced April 22, 1999, and are considered to be in the testing phase. The division is marketed to both consumers and businesses in each of the geographic locations in which it provides Internet access. The company presently offers Internet access in the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Equador, Guatemala, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, U.S.A. and Venezuela. eHOLA.com offers, for one basic yearly subscription price per country, unlimited Internet access in the countries listed above, the service also includes the world wide Web multilingual portal www.ehola.com. The service also includes free e-mail and Microsoft Internet Explorer browser. The eHOLA network is organized around 14 content specific channels. eHOLA.com is a single point of entry to the eHOLA network of sites and is updated daily to promote content and community, including channel highlights.
The companys competitors include Telmex in Mexico, and Telecom in Colombia. The company has currently have 333 Internet access subscribers. It have approx. 2,000 registered users.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. XCana Petroleum Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of XCana Petroleum Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of XCana Petroleum Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. XCana Petroleum Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. XCana Petroleum Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XCANA PETROLEUM CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
XCana Petroleum Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
XCana Petroleum Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
XCana Petroleum Corp. Major Shareholders
XCana Petroleum Corp. History
XCana Petroleum Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
XCana Petroleum Corp. Offices and Representations
XCana Petroleum Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
XCana Petroleum Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
XCana Petroleum Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
XCana Petroleum Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
XCana Petroleum Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
XCana Petroleum Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
XCana Petroleum Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
XCana Petroleum Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
XCana Petroleum Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
XCana Petroleum Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
XCana Petroleum Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
XCana Petroleum Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?