- The report contains detailed information about Sunningdale Tech Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sunningdale Tech Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sunningdale Tech Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sunningdale Tech Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sunningdale Tech Ltd business.
About Sunningdale Tech Ltd
Sunningdale Tech Ltd and its subsidiaries engage in the manufacture and sale of precision plastic components comprising dies, tools, jigs, fixtures, high precision steel moulds, and plastic products. It operates in four segments: Automotive, Healthcare, Consumer/IT and Telecommunications, and Mould Fabrication. The Automotive segment produces faceplates for automotive audio systems and climate controls, speediometers/clusters, steering switches, exterior antenna covers, and design covers for the automotive industry. The Healthcare segment offers scoops, caps, and drug delivery and diagnostic devices for servicing the healthcare industry. The Consumer/IT and Telecommunications segment produces information technology, consumer, and telecommunication products, including mobile phones, cordless phones, and inkjet cartridge. The Mould Fabrication segment designs and manufactures the moulds used in the manufacturing of plastic injection parts. The company offers its products and services to various multi-national corporations and original equipment manufacturers primarily in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, the United States, Korea, and Europe. Sunningdale Tech Ltd was founded in 2005 and is based in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sunningdale Tech Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sunningdale Tech Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sunningdale Tech Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sunningdale Tech Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sunningdale Tech Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUNNINGDALE TECH LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Major Shareholders
Sunningdale Tech Ltd History
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Offices and Representations
Sunningdale Tech Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sunningdale Tech Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Sunningdale Tech Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Sunningdale Tech Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sunningdale Tech Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sunningdale Tech Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?